Marrox the Confined - New Epic Battle

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Aug 31, 2016.

1. I've not had the opportunity to try the new eb but that to will come to pass soon enough.

GL to everyone

2. After having completed one my opinion is if u up the drop rate of compasses for small-mid players it could b a good epic to attract bigger players to the smaller clans more often. Otherwise its not a very attractive eb reward-wise, looks like a ok trinket & all but seems like too long a chase for most.

3. Nice plunder for a free eb.

4. Slight detail; it's a trinket, not a ring
    Even better stats in comparison tho

5. %0 0% witch is it on drop's for compass why so hard on drop it's just hard to defeat eb . Sincerely COID_DRIFTER_2

6. Got me thx

7. Lower req to 100 fragments, reimburse those who already bought it. Then, maybe this will actually be worth it. Thanks for wasting my time.

8. Alright so, to get the ring is 1000 fragments, and the drop for the EB is already rare. Basing that information, and the drops of ZTA, it would possibly be forever to grab the ring, since one Chest would only be allowed the maximum of 50 fragments, correct me if I'm wrong... And the 10 nob key will maybe double the amount of fragments... Any statistics?

9. ^ The 15* nob key only gave me 45 pieces.

10. gold chest dropped 60. Another 75. And another 75 aqua

11. On three non-premium boxes i've gone 10,5,5 for a grand total of 20 fragments, or 2% of the total 

The equip will likely be surpassed by the endless stream of event equip before most unlock this.

12. Blah. The above is true.
    Too tedious.
    Hte, zta & lotl. Way more fun.

13. Another well planned money grabber from devs pays bad rate drop but good equip = ppl using more bc and xtal to get the n horns. good luck to all the blind followers

14. 0 support this eb needs a total change . And horn fragments need to be more common . Maybe let our extra voltive ash turn into fragments ? Say 10vol=1frag

But currently 0 support for this eb???

15. Tbh was a let down. The compass drops are too infrequent to even care. Once you di get one you are underwhelmed by a low paying mini lotl. If that isnt enough to peak your interest you then get a crate which drops 5-40 bone peices of which you will need 1000 just to unlock the level 1 trinket. So....pardon me while i let out a bug yawn on this one.

16. 10/10

Gold per hit should be huge on this, as a rare drop eb, and to reward entire clan. People would also use crystals / crux on this if it paid well.

Trinket has nice stats, but way too much needed to fully max. I'll stick with my raven claw with the plunder bonus.

17. Says rare or very rare compass drops.
    Fine by me and in no rush TBH.

18. Looking forward to 2020 if I'm still alive to get the ring and have it enchanted to level 10,2 drops in my clan from the 2nd eb after the announcement and nothing since,got a whole 10 horn shards from the box.Going by these drops I figure 2020 is a reasonable date to get the ring.

19. I helped complete zoma and I didn't receive a zoma chest

20. Not too hard. I have trinket. So does ads_out. His is biggest ive seen. Just gotta grind a little.