Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. I used 20 hornets in the last eb by mistake. My regen timer stopped at less than one minute for over 4 minutes. I had a clock. Weird.

2. What's % of failing enchant ?

3. In bold it says 100% success.

4. You have to be joking! A 24 hour eb. Thanks for breaking up more clans kaw!

5. Look at the times. It's only 24 hours to collect hives. It takes about 5 mins to complete

6. Secret Service beat it in 28s

7. This EB concept is interesting :eek: , need to try it and I'll say more.

Also, I haven't chucked at the devs hilarity in awhile, the Obama pic was epic. GG Dev crew

Btw very nice to see kaw_Creative still around ️

8. I love this event. I waited until the clan only had to drop 1 more, and the clan was about to kick me, then, as they were advertising, I opened it and got a full bar in there before anyone noticed. Got the 2 regular rings, and 25 psmis or whatever the **** they are lol

9. But it freaking sucks balls I'll need 1100 psism to fully upgrade them 2 to max.

Good call on no fails tho

10. Another event, devs.. 

11. Lol I just read that kaw_admin quoted me on page 3

I'm a celeb!

#YeepYeep

#Shoutouttomyparents

#nstopaskingfor10,000dollarsidontknowyouwhatareyoudoingstopputitawayahhhhpleasehelpahhhh

12. I really like how they're upfront about the Equipment's stats this time around before the event starts.

13. Is this the only eb there going to make

14. You really hate insect and animals. I bet You like the apes though

15. Yup. Just more clan hopping and ruining clans. No Support 

16. @ Kaw_Admin/Community/Creative

How many lines of coke can you afford to snort per night with the $ you get off these events?

17. That much psion in this small amount of time O.O is that even possible to get that much and be able to swarm every time?