Lowland Wars - Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And we wont be

2. @vix but you only speak for one bc

3. That's fine, BC players are a very small minority in the game anyway. Can't build the ee system to make them happy instead of making the majority happy.

4. I speak for many u will see

5. It is what it is. People who like it will war and those who dont wont. Simple. No need for all the attacks on me for my opinion.

6. Vix has binders fulla BC players

7. Don't see the issue for bc players. Only 5-10 do primals every war , with the rare case of 20-25 sometimes. At least the un-towered bc and lb will have a shot

8. Vix any chance of some return inc? I see you hitting everyone smaller than you but when someone near your size pins you then you won't hit back?

9. @vix

They had an actual matching system with an actual draw. The fact is that even when the largest of builds warred the spread between the closest matchup could still be overwhelmingly lopsided. It didn't work because they're wasn't enough clans with large builds to compete and still make match ups close enough at a high enough % to be worthwhile.

They're have always been more low to mid builds who warred and that throws off the top end also. What good is fighting the same clans over and over and over like before? I remember those days and participated then, it was crap.

The only way to really incorporate all builds into a fair system is pretty much what they are doing. The motive then (and always should have been IMO) should be to war and have fun with a HARD fought victory time and time again rather than it coming from a lopsided matchup.

I understand you want your stats you worked for to be relevant, but if you have to choose between that or a structure that allows for the most complete matchmaking at a "fair" level then I think those who truly war for the fun of warring will always choose the latter:)

10. I said it was good for smaller builds....

11. Well its fun knowing something new coming out n I'm not passing any judgement at this stage.
    Its the beginning n most refreshing Kaw_Admin is engaging us.

Q:
    If war participation greatly improves can we see a larger tier following up once the numbers can support it. Larger can be left up to imagination of the longtime EE gurus.
    Eg: LL n Abyss lands
    CS BFE BFA Mith Pots offer a myriad of combos on this level.

Now that the vast majority n our alts can enter the player base is hugely increased. That alone is the singular most important aspect of this beta. Its baby steps til full format unravels but it can provide the Devs the data to keep Warring on the rise.

Requests:
    Can KaW include War stats into our profiles
    Release a war vault with a 5-10% tax
    Allow idevice to turn off World Chat
    Increase size of CC for the WC only
    - WC appointed by clan owner like admins r
    - WC posts all orders in 1 post eg 10 lines
    ---- only 3 free special spells per war
    - allows a WC better communication

12. "No need for the attacks on me for an opinion"

It was you who got all uppity in the first place. And you kicked the proverbial hornet's nest and only after that have you stopped acting like a trust fund baby with Daddy's convertible in high school.

13. I see it will be few you'll speak for, however the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

System Wars are in dire need of a revamp and this will introduce a little of the core vaules that most of us carry into new players, the want to war and enjoy this game as the pvp mmo it claims to be.

14. Oh you mean your scoutbombs? Lol i dont have time for you and silver bullet because u feel like being bad ass and target me for my opinion. I guess i can't have words with cynder without u all getting involved.

15. This guy hit the nail on the head.

16. Think I found my self a new farm

See u soon big boy 

17. Don't put this on me.

18. I agree with you and as i said its good for smaller builds. From the way it sounds to me the rosters will be small. My point is that the people who did grow who participated the last 5 seasons miss when ee clans were plentiful, u could do the work to match each other, u could choose the builds u want and be matched fairly. Minus all the exploits that got incorporated in. People miss the unity and strategy. We miss an actual matching system. Low lands wars are just another quick fix. As frog said they never listen to all the forums of what the majority actually wanted

19. How u take things is not my problem. You came at me with how sad i am for incentives and fed with a silver spoon. You took what i said wrong and drew first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.