London's Murder Rate Now Tops New York City's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWEDEN 10M PPL.
    Catholics 119k
    Refugees 2015 it came 163.000 so you do the math

2. 163,000  on average we have 850,000 illegals alone that immigrate here yearly ...go back 4 generations and almost no one is from USA

3. Butthurt?
    Why are you so butthurt over true facts?
    I shattered your picture over USA being the greatest best nr1 in the world lol

4. And?

5. lol ...so ive been chatting with this other Swedish dude online whos a university professor. Ill post SS of what he told me about Sweden about incomes, crimes, etc etc.

...the waiters at my restaurant make more money then your doctors do FACT lol

6. Lol you dont know what the word fact means?yes Sweden are known for being a poor country and its impossible to get rich lol.
    Ooh Todd said it so it must be true lol.
    "a swedish proffesor told me" lmao
    Stop deraling your own thread lol

7. Almost 5 percent of swedens population are refugees. Imagine letting into your country 5% of refugees in a span of a couple years. Imagine how swedens going to look in 10-20 years. Those refugees are NOT going to assimiate. Theirs going to be little syrias all over sweden.

8. Point was that todd said we had no history with immigrants and only blonde blue eyed ppl lives here.
    Not sure what you trying to say with your comment?so what?
    We got refugees from all over the world.not the first time we welcome them.just hope we can take care of them all

9. You’re extremely naive homie

10. Yeah u are

11. Ok if you are that desperate,i be your homie

12. Thanks homie

13. /lock for derailing comments. :)

14. Ban for being an idiot ...."uhh duh what do you think? Uh duhhhh"

15. “My name is Todd and I can’t hold an intellectual debate without trolling, flaming, and petty insults, uh duhhhh.”

16. requesting ban on ..."uhhh duhhhh what do you think uh duhhhh" for trolling and inciting and being ignorant ..."uh duhhhh"

17. Again can’t compare our population to yours get that trough your think head. And since I didn’t own a slave or kill a Indian you can put your pretend race card away....Sweden boy. You turned it into a race thing I didn’t. I was just telling you who is murdering who. Really we don’t care about Sweden. Not even a threat. I didn’t know they had cell service on the ski slopes. Geezus you still have a king...regardless of your pseudo democratic country you still can’t tell your king to go drop dead. You not that free. Drop the king and maybe we can talk about freedom. What you gonna say?..........duhhhhhhh 31% duhhhhhh

Yeah again 324mil population of major ethnic groups thinking they are #1. 1 of those cultures good give 2 craps about the law.

18. NOT COMPARING USA VS SWEDEN!!
    ARE YOU SLOW?
    WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND?
    31% OF ALL MASS SHOOTERS VS REST OF THE WORLD.MEANS USA 31% AND REST OF THE WORLD 69%.
    HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO UNDERSTAND?

19. And the king has no power.amd we are more developed than you ever will be.and we are more free than you ever could dream of to be.
    But keep live in your bubble that america is the land of the free.you racist idiot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.