[LOCKED] ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Choccy, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Lot of idiots on the forums lately. Just call them out via posting or in their newsfeed.

2. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements have now been posted, and the guide is done. Feel free to come with feedback, corrections and questions in this thread or on my wall.

The four achievements for ASW 2015 will be added later!

3. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

:!: The guide has now been updated with the Summer ASW 2015 Achievements!

(The achievements for the new event (Farmer's Journey Part 3) will come later.)

4. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Great work Chocolate! Let me know if you need a tidy up. 

And ignore the haters. Forums has been in need of up to date guides for a loooong time. Totally appreciate it!

Edit: tidy up on 23 July 2015

5. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Thanks a lot, Daphnia! I'm glad you like the guide! :)

6. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Very good guide op, the only problem I noticed was that you forgot to add the % bonuses for the Kawmunity achievement.

7. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Thanks! :)

It looks like I forgot to add the bonuses, you're right. Thanks for telling. It will be added later.

8. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Christ chocolate, you just keep working!
    I would love to get round to updating these guides at some point - I'm just too lazy... :(
    Keep uo the great work!

9. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Thanks a lot, Jonathan! :)

And you're not too lazy, the event eb drop tracker guide shows that! :D

10. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Haha, thanks. To be honest though, it's got easy to update my guide. All I have to do is switch out a few words...
    But obviously I'm an asset to the community.
    #Jon4mod
    #Jon4VK

11. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

People like chocolate help improve the community. People like me are just too lazy to do anything

12. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

From July 24, 2015 to August 15, 2015 I will be away from the forums and the game because of vacation. That means that this guide won't be updated with new information until I'm back again. Any questions/messages in between these days will be answered when I come back.

13. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

For this time a support the op of other mod...
    Nice op Daphnia
    There is lots of guides to update

14. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Chocolate for vk!!!

15. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

:!: The Achievements for The Nemesis event have been added to the guide!

(The Achievements for Season 5 will be added when Season 5 has ended.)

16. ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

:!: UPDATE 09.01.2015

The guide has now been updated, and the following changes have been made:

The Harrowing achievements have been added (the "Uzhkadhi Baker" and "Harrower of Uzhkadh" achievement images will be added later).
    The "Limited Achievements" category in the "Battle Achievements" section have been divided into two categories: "Event Achievements" and "War Achievements".
    The "Permanent Achivements" category in the "Kingdom Achivements" section have been divided into two categories: "Permanent Achievements" and "Land Explorer Achievements".
    The "Event Achivements" category in the "Community Achivements" section have been divided into two categories: "2014 Event Achievements" and "2015 Event Achievements".

I hope you like the new changes, and please contact me if you have any feedback or questions. The Season 5 Achievements will be added when Season 5 has ended.

17. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements from Season 5 have been added, and the two missing images of the achievements from The Harrowing event have also been added.

18. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Fake chocolate

19. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The 6 Years Achievement will be added to the guide when I've found a user with that achievement! :)

20. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Ooh another guide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.