Lili & roni's " tis the season of goodwill " challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Re: Lili

Sorry just got around to reading this after pinning you and your owner again. I'm in OSW, fighting you two fools as well, of course I'm in pin.

Did I ever say I could rap, they were just fun to write, made me chuckle. Anyway, last post, I'll see you in news feed.

2. Lol You xstaled on me sir, and tbh I saw you in my BL and couldn't help myself after seeing you on this thread.

But my inc is off, enjoy your 1v1

3. Ok I can b nice, roni we have had our diffrences, Iv said some hurtful things as have U.Your WC presence annoys me at times..the negative comments to everybody BUT I admire your stayin power and self belief - KAW wouldnt b the same without U.

4. Can I have some cake for being nice?

5. keep your lies up nightstalker you are pathetic k even took a screenshot a hour ago of you being dtw just when i reloaded a crystal. and you aint in osw keep your lies up.

6. Can we just move on. It's Christmas. Almost.

7. Re: Lili

Since no point bumping another thread when one crap is up.

Translation -

_nanoc_ *had* vanished from kaw because *he/she was being* farmed by *Gilan. It is* easy to call people *an* idiot. *As* it takes no guts, *behind a screen, but* Nanoc and wolfie *have two* things in common, they both went awol from kaw and they both fake retired from kaw ( contradict saying one thing and then saying the other in the same sentence )*while they was in osw* both chickens which I've proven I'm not.

Jesus ******* Christ even google translate doesn't understand you....

You've both stated you can't be brave behind a screen and said you can in a single post. ( no you haven't proven ) just contradicting yourself so many time I lost count.

But you can ask anyone about my fake retirement which I never told anyone but friends about but just for you sweetie pie I've left kaw to play smash with the once in a while pop in to forum. So before you did see my disappearance and for some bat **** crazy reason thought it's fake even though I wasn't here...

(Thank god there isn't droid version)

But do keep believing that playing a tap tap game will mean you're brave as there is no consequence for your actions which you both said doesn't count and only counts in your case.

But yes you're a idiot, you can't even forum a sentence without its not a statement it's a observation after you can't not make simple sense to get your facts right.

And I'll finish with this image just for Toni the fat Ronald McDonald.

8. Translation:
    But yes you're *an* idiot, you can't even forum a sentence without *it* *being* not a statement. (New sentence) It's *an* observation after you *can't * (no double negatives,bruh) make simple sense to get your facts right.

Jesus ​ Christ even google translate doesn't understand you....

9. In my country we have a saying. "Before u point out a speck in somebody's eye, look for a branch in ur own" 

10. December 4th . since Sethosaurus first appeared on forums weve always been verbally sparring .it just got me really aggravated how this person was so full of his self and arrogant . and what pushed me to the limit was when i joined Legendary Resistance .Seth's old main clan .i had no idea he was in there id only gone in to do a eb .But seth spammed clan chat roni is a nub roni is a nub .Boy was i mad ! so we been having remarks ever since to each other. But i have to be honest .Im loving the new Seth . Hes lost all his juvinille act and has mellowed out and became a little more approacherble .and i will give it to him when he was more active on forums he did some really fun topics and got everybody involved. He isnt scared to touch on sensitive subjects either he writes with class. But the area that really put Seth high up as a valued kawer was when he did his live EE war videos.i watched a few they were really good and hearing seth voice chat on them .Made me realise hes a o.k decent person and not as bad as the image id built up in my head of him.

11. Hi there Wolfie my long lost friend .Welcome back ! and yes you did run from osw. you left Blackhand in the middle of the osw against Crackdown .Crackdown stripped you and then you left Kaw and became clanless.But if you can keep popping back to read forums.You could have stayed loyal to blackhand and stayed in the osw .instead you abanddoned them.

12. To: The Clan Fury
    U guys are putting up a great fight in Osw and I respect that keep on Kawing and best of luck to u guys and ur clan. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

13. Roni u are nice and kind person:)

14. 5th December . although me and A8_ LovelyDenial_A8 have had some explosive clashes over the years.i admire her for how she gives up her own growth to help her members and A8 clan grow. never giving up on it .and is a team player and any osw that A8 is involved in is a headline story and fun to read about . Deni also writes good threads that capture every bodys attention no matter what walk of life you are. and shes a great organizer .when deni and A.J team up and work together to plan events your gaurenteed a fun time .and she is extremely funny as well with all she comes out with.

15. Keeps getting better and better!

16. Here we go again. Yall kill more brain cells then THC.

17. I'm guessing this is sarcasm?

18. Re: Lili

Fake and gay

19. 6th December = Shaun of New Age .Shaun is Kaw's no 1 jar ( it means wind up and annoyance haha u.k slang ) . ive been friends with him ,enemys, back to friends and enemys. Shaun is very tempermental he blows without warning haha . hes very funny to be around . id been in Gorilla clan with him and it was a lot of fun .until i left to do a osw for trials for LSA elite. i ended up really feuding in that osw with Eric3131 who unknown to me was also good friends with ishy and Gorilla clan .so after the osw i went back to Gorilla .And Eric followed me and continued to hit me with his alts so i hit back and news got back to ishy and not very happy with me for fighting with their friend.So i left Gorilla clan .and Shaun messaged me to come back.and because i was stubborn and wouldnt Shaun attacked me. we fighted for months . not sure how we became friends again .but i remember we also had a mutual enemy we were both fighting so we made up for a little while. but Shaun is to me the most volatile on kaw and he dont care how big your account is. shaun is a bulldog that goes in for the kill and wont stop till the result is in his favour. kaw has quitened down since Shauns antics have been on the down-low. he also created a sub clan for Gorilla and it was a big success . He was a good leader for some one so young and is a credit to them. and its all down to his role models in Gorilla and New age.

20. When I saw Rhona Rousy get knocked out.........I thought of Lily