Lili & roni's " tis the season of goodwill " challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Dec 1, 2015.

1. 8 attacks 5 steals. wow I cf your wrath is too much :(

2. Re: Lili

lolol I took SS of your BL when this started you can only lie so much dummy lolol ...stop posting your butthurt and leave like you said you were  lol

3. Re: Lili

I am talking about your attacks in the last 6 hours. Overall I think you may have actually breached the 30 zone. Great for you. Ive unloaded about 9 bars of spies on you. Ill unload more on your alts and 'main'

4. Thank allah you have spy builds or my troops would be wasted on hte.

5. Re: Lili

again not main lol and again you're very stupid ...I took more in "1" full bar with this acct then you did with your pathetic spies (whatever the number of bars you used ) lol anyone can compare stats and do the math, again you can only lie so much. Bye now 

6. Re: Lili

lol ...you have nothing? BFA sucks balls BFE sucks balls. You actually expect anyone believes you???  (you ass clown) lol

7. todd stop being scared to talk from your main . you mock people talking from alts and statless alts .yet you do the same

8. But my alts aren't statless and they're active daily ..I care about my alts Roni (lol) anyways weren't you gonna find my main ...errr or was it I didn't have one? ...or whatever your story is now lol

9. Man up todd and write with it or it dont exist.

10. All you do is talk crap. Get in my newsfeeds.

11. lol I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up ..that's you

12. Hey todd how do you post ss on forums? Ill post my nf and you do the same. For the account you are posting with and the spy build Ive been hitting.

13. Hm, I'll do this! Why not!. Veronica, I think you're alright I guess, you can be crazy at times and its a little hard to deal with. But I'm the end of the day, you have a fiery spirit, and your reluctance to never give up, is admirable. I just think you should lay off the bootsy bashing, it's gotten really old and it annoys me when you two go at it. I respect your fighting spirit, I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

14. You short bus window licker. I don't have the time or the interest in teaching you simple tasks like posting SS or teaching you how to tie your shoes. (seriously you're stupid). Look in forums like I told you before you ass clown. There's more then one guide that'll show you how. lol

15. Would you post yours? From your posting account and the spy build im hitting?

16. Still waiting. Wheres the inc at? With all those alts you are still too scared to go all in.

17. lol no why would I?  ...it's really not how KAW works lol. If you have a point to prove prove it on your one you moron. For one thing I haven't been taking SS of my nf ..sorry but I'm not that neurotic or as insecure as you (or someone else who takes countless meaningless SS) ...plus I honestly don't want to enable your insecurities. Your mom did a pretty good messing you up solo ...I wouldn't want to be responsible for an acne breakout or anything (lol)

18. Re: Lili

19. What was my bl before this then?