Lili & roni's lonely hearts match-making services

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel you told all on the cypher thread and you wrote it on your banner and you wrote it on bad-advice thread today. so you look dumb pretending you didnt gossip it to all on kaw on forums.

2. Oh wow hun im not here to fight or trade blows with stupid.like I said who i tell about my issues is my biz..would U like to see my medical records n pic of my scars?.And im not tryin to get 'In' with lili shes a clan mate who i have no beef with.I got into tht other thread coz of the OP.Im most cert not a rapper i even went as far as to say as such in my post..BUT I do get paid to write poetry not rap.it doesnt cover the bills but it helps with little treats.But again Im not here to fight with stupid plz refrain from posting anymore of your posion about me as I am not attackin U but I have my limits.

3. and trying to insult lili about her kiss my ass moving picture now .yet you try link yourself in with lili like shes your rap partner lol .

4. Be careful, Angel.
    Or roni will get you kicked out of iss.

5. and angel you are more than stupid if you ever thought id forgive you.

6. Re: Lili

Who brings real life into a plus 9 game app, angle you are a disgusting human getting on like that, shame on you

7. I did nothing wrong sas iv done nothing wrong but if someone brings my daughter into this I have a right to respond.

8. Yes matt shame on me LOL maybe U should read tht other thread.

9. get paid to write poetry yes im sure you do and i get paid to entertain kaw !! im already on my first million now cause im just that good at putting people under the spotlight who try talk big and act tough but reality .they the biggest cowards on earth. they need to bully people to make them selves feel better. see i aint like you i say things as it is . i dont need to lie to make people be impressed with me

10. i am going to upload that screenshot and expose you in your lies angel .

11. Whoever taught roni to use img bbcodes needs to reverse their mistake.

12. Im out..I can'nt talk or help stupid.But plz take back my sorry.Im really not now. :*

13. and angel wrote on renepogel wall when she got jealous of seeing him talking to me in worldchat. she went straight on his wall saying buy flea powder if your going to meet roni.she has fleas. and no you didnt write i gave you fleas . you are a pathetic liar angel .

14. And wht lies are they sweet heart i admited i was mean to U I said Id wrote about my cancer.I have the ss of my convo lol.But hey im not gettin into this with U.go ahead n do whatever makes U feel better.Last post.anyone wants to hear the turth can pm me
    Happy christmas all :*

15. Is this still happening? I need someone. Plz roni HELP

16. P.s I already said I didnt no wht I wrote as i was on pain meds! Im going on wht U told me I said loool.Honestly all this hate over a poor little flea
    #fleasareforlifenotjustforchristmas.

17. The truth from one person who is incredibly biased.

nty

18. Hi roni :) id like to use this match making service, I enjoy long nights of hire hitting long htes an I enjoy ticking off established players lol noobs break in a couple hours where as older players stay dedicated till you fluff there ego with an apologetic wall post.

Shout out finalsage's Aztecs who have been dedicated theblast 2 months an shout out wrecks over at crossroads lol claims to be a farmer with the stats of an eb fairy XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.