Lili & roni's lonely hearts match-making services

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

Ladies have fun pitying yourselves and posting terrible pics to get attention.

Banter is all fun and games.

But it's immature to bring ones child into the matter.

If you can't handle acting within the general acceptable trash talk that says more about your character than mine.

Toodles

2. Re: Lili

I for one night stick around to see what gloating they do after they think they've won.

3. Re: Lili

Roni will you be my plus 1?????, 

4. Re: Lili

says the one who brought her own child into a forum argument. Great parenting there. And very logical 

5. Lili least you have morals and kept that ass fully clothed while shaking it in your jeans !! but bootsy passed around sleazy photos to blackhand owner and admin to advance herself up in blackhand.any blackhand will tell you that fact.so bootsy is no one to insult you .when her kaw past proves she has no self respect in her self.

6. Hi mat of corze ha .you've always been my kaw hero . but we have keep it a secret from -V- because he thinks the sun shines outter his ass !!

7. Yo i can post my ass if it stops you all arguing its lame just get on with it and hook me up.

8. it took me a long time and a lot of thought for who i should pair up with my sweet friend Decado. i wanted to set him up with a good Lady who had his bubbley sense of fun and humour. it was a hard one. so i had dig deep about what to do . How i am i hold grudges badly .and to be honest after i had been in the osw against apoc.i hated them all even after leaving Fury. i thought ill never forgive them .But gradually a few of them began to soften my heart and i became good friends with a few ha.and Decado-TS was one of them .its commen knowledge on kaw how i had massive wars with true spartans .i was in the c.a for months even before the osw began .me and skinnyminny were fighting them .so true spartans were my most hated clan ! but i somehow got talking to decado .and what a fabulous man he is and not like all the rest of True spartans . He dont follow the norm of if every body dislikes you then he will jump on the bandwagon and hate you too and be nasty to you. his philosophy is hed only dislike a person if they personally did something horrid to him . he thinks like i do .we had a connection already .and

9. and i thought n thought to find someone like his personality but then i drew a blank . and this person came into my mind was a very similer personality to him . but theres one problem :- i dont like her ! but if it works out well for dec and makes him happy and a friendship is born then im happy for them both -: the female is angel hel a recruit in i.s.s

10. the reason i dont like her is because for months when she was angel in high heels .she used try be nasty to me. not because id ever spoke to her because i hadnt.she only did it because jumping on the bandwagon. i do forgive people but not her and the reason being. the other day she requested me so i accepted. i was unsure at that time if she was angel in high heels under her new screenname. but she said she wants to say sorry for her being nasty to me all that time.that i had did nothing wrong to her .but because she was ill and having treatment she came on kaw and took her anger out on kaw aka me. shes a parent with a teenage daughter. being ill is no excuse to bully someone on a game .so no i didnt forgive her.shes a adult how would she like it if her daughter was bullyied on a game. my philosophy is there is no excuses for that disgusting behaviour . but any way my reason to pair them both up is . hopefully Decado can change her way of thinking to be alot more like his way of thinking.he is a happy go lucky fun person .with good values and morals and a wise person to have in your life . i was very lucky to have dec become my friend .and im sure angel will think the same too. Merry christmas Dec & angel.

11. Re: Lili

10 bucks says Barbie posts again

12. Re: Lili

In what currency?

13. Roni sweetie,I told someone U gave me fleas when I was high on Morphine.which i followed n tried to explain to U as I felt bad.... But U bring my daughter n my illness onto forums???! thats not smart.Im 100% positive tht sayin something like "she gave me fleas" on a app tht she will never read wont affect her in any way shape or form.Nor does sayin it make me a bad mother.Now Iv already tried to make peace but U blocked me so I have no choice but to bring it here. I will try once again...I am very sorry for sayin U gave me fleas it was wrong but im sure U have said much much worse many times over.One thing I will not take lightly is bringin my daughter Into this and who i choose to tell bout my cancer is my biz.Not something U or anybody else has a right to make public.Im not using it as an excuse jus sayin id jus come out of brain surgery saw u yet again insultin ppl on WC and stupidly,high on painkillers said somethin i now regeat. If U cant forgive thts your issue not mine.

14. Also,I really dont need any help with being hooked up.Im not the type of girl to post pics of my butt for all kaw to see covered or otherwise.Im here to war NOT flirt or degrade women as a whole so PLEASE keep my name out of this sleezy kaw match up thing i didnt want or ask for it.n btw i was nasty to u for momths? No huni i returned fire when u fail farmed me for month.time to get over your lil grude.. happy chrismas xxx

15. angel your sob sob storys back fire on you. i screenshotted the whole conversation in p/m what you said to me. ill upload it on forums shall i and put you too shame.all you do with your illness is use it for attention and sympathy. my dad had cancer and not once was he horrid to people because of what he had to endure. and you putting it all into a rap on the cypher thread is you just wanting pity. you should be ashamed of yourself for what you did and theres no excuses. the person you told to buy flea powder saying that i have fleas.is a good friend of mine so yet again your stupidity back fired on you and hes apoc .

16. dont even bother pretending you was on morphine. you came on kaw and knew exactly what you was doing . as i said theres no excuses to try bully someone to make youreself feel better about your real life.

17. angel is such a fakeass wannabe. its funny seeing her pretending shes a rapper. but only started doing it because wants to get in with Lili ha.

18. and rene knows what you wrote on his wall so dont try twist what you wrote on his wall into something else.and you already wrote your whole life story on the cypher thread.what im saying is nothing to what you already wrote .

19. you didnt deserve Dec anyway . you need one more down on your level. Dec deems a proffesional lady which you proved you are the opposite. so dec sorry im back to getting you a more quality lady XX

20. hey angel i already seen what you wrote about me in i.s.s i farmed you for more than 1 month .you dont hit back at all you play dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.