Lili & roni's lonely hearts match-making services

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have no shame.Lmao.
    it's called confidence. U should try it sometimes 

2. Re: Lili

U can take trailor trash out of trailor, but u can't take trash out of them even if they are in a condo 

3. Re: Lili

That's the opposite of confidence darling. You're looking for attention think it will help build your self esteem about having a tiny ass. It's a common misconception

4. Re: Lili

You call me trash yet you're the one acting like trash 

5. Re: Lili

I believe that's called arrogance and vanity.

6. Acting like one? Lolol Again, how exactly did u come into ownership of an account u didn't grow?

7. Re: Lili

I would like to know what page this ass is on 

8. Re: Lili

3. Sasuke's "Introduce Yourself" thread.

9. Are you making accusations?

10. Lili is the focal point of all the kaw guys and has got their tongues wagging!! [​IMG]

11. Are u feeling guilty?

12. its a war game bootsy. nobody can see what any of us possess or dont possess . the fact that your here on kaw socializing instead of entertaining in your condo .shows your real life has something missing.

13. Re: Lili

Why would I feel guilty about a child's rumor?

14. Who would I be entertaining at this hour with my child home?  your dad?

15. so instead of spending time with ur child u are on kaw's forum?

16. Re: Lili

I'm pretty sure my child is capable of activities that don't require his mother 100% attention. He's not going to be scarred for life because mommy isn't playing Legos with him at the moment.

Bad parenting might be the reason you're a lunatic but don't ever think you have the right to question someone else's parenting

17. bootsy your whole life is a sham the fact that all you ever talk about is how pretty you are and every one is ugly and you live in a condo and we all live in trailer parks . yet your on kaw instead of going out in the real world with your family and friends. you are very insecure. all of lifes riches cant fix what a ugly person you are in personality . Thats one thing Lili has naturally and you seeth in jealousy every time. your a pathetic low life of a human being .

18. Don't question my ass if u are ashamed to post ur own 

As for ur parenting skills, I don't see u as being a good one

19. Lol you insult me: I prove insults invalid. Yet I'm considered bragging?  maybe you shouldn't attempt to insult other and make up lies about them. That is the definition of a lowlife. I can't control you envy and clearly not your obsession

20. In other words Boots,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.