Lili & roni's lonely hearts match-making services

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

Too bad you didn't even get breakfast 

2. Re: Lili

An absolute shame.

3. of course she did.  girl has nothing of her own

4. Girl please. I have way more ass and self respect. I think that speaks volumes

5. Re: Lili

Thousands of people have now seen your ass. People you don't even know. That's more exposure than many strippers. Congrats at being at the bottom of the totem pole for self respect 

6. A bit hypocritical to sit on an account u didn't grow talking about self respect. Lolol... I remember when roni told me how u got that pos account

7. Lili is now hitting me. I suppose I have angered her ass?

8. As for my ass it's in jeans. Wearing more than many of y'all on a third party app. Lmfao

9. Re: Lili

You shouldn't listen to rumors Roni starts though it is amusing.

The guilt of being total trash is starting to hit you so you're going to try and even the playing field with lies.

I've been dealing with Ronis go to tactic for two years. Create a story to bring others into negative light and take yourself out.

Lol next you're going to throw a tantrum.

10. You're Russian yet you say "y'all"

Fishy fishy

11. Yeah, spent a bit of time in the south."Y'all" grows on u faster then yeast under barbie's boobs.

12. Re: Lili

Cat fight!

13. Being that I was unaware yeast could grow under boobs maybe you should explain how you know so much about yeast

14. Re: Lili

Your profession requires you to deal with yeast often?

LMFAO I bet your daddy is real proud

15. Re: Lili

Don't cry I bet he still loves you

16. I deal with all sorts of ppl. A lot of them are trailor trash like u. So i've seen quite a bit of ur type.
    As for my dad he would be proud if he was still alive

17. Re: Lili

Halp me lili and roni.

18. Re: Lili

Lol I live in a condo definitely not a trailer. Why r u getting so angry LiLi. Ashamed that you posted your ass for strangers entertainment and now your taking it out on me 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.