Lay of the Rimelands - Part 4: Voorziel the Cursefount

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2016.

1. how do I go about getting a spell shaft quiver when I have so many spare shaft

2. There are 8 banner tokens from eb top 50 but war top 50 gives only 5?? Why is this discrimination devs??? Increase the tokens from wars also not fair to people who waste so much of their time warring. They need encouragement. People who war are your loyal customers. Their plunder sucks because of towers but they still buy seals and xtals to grow their bfa. Take care of them before too many of them leave the game. Hope you will increase banner tokens from wars

3. Dont forget
    YOU GET AN EXTRA 3-4 EB TOKENS BASED ON THE NUMBER OF WAR TOKENS you collect.
    If you get top 50+15k items(easily obtainable from war) you get 9.

4. It would be nice if the unkari chest were not on 24hr delay for free alot of accounts loose these due to promo end.devs should consider at end of promo they can be used at any time within 48 hrs of the end of promo.just sayin be nice to enjoy all of the rewards.

5. Hello devs !

You want to make KAW a better place ?
    If the answer is yes, please be fair with players.

All those events are around and you are not even giving the right rewards for the effort.

Take for instance Cursefount event:

Tier 1, reward for 100 Jewels:
    50 Silver Bar
    1 Prolific Plunderer - 5%

Tier 2, reward for 200 Jewels:
    100 Silver Bar
    1 Blood Warrior Handaxe ( Attack: 8613000 Defense: 6395400 Spy Attack: 8355600 Spy Defense: 5227200 )
    1 Prolific Plunderer - 5%
    Stancher of the Flow lvl 1

All cool, so double the jewels needed, double the prize an item and extra bonus plunder and a lv 1 badge, waw ! :)

Starting from tier 3 and going forward, it seems the rewards are not keeping the pace with the jewels needed as you need 1.75x of previous target (350 = 1.75x200) and you give ... what, extra 50 sb (btw, that is only 0.5x multiplier from 100 to 150).

Rest of bonuses are fair though, as the effort increases quite a lot to get up there.

And that things keeps going from bad to worse up to the last tier !
    Please, have a look into this matter at least from now going forward if not giving at least few xtals to all actives in these events (what means few xtals for you rich guys when so many people buys packs all day).

PS: I have few ideas about this, just ask me and i will be happy to write them.

Kind regards,

7. Why does the banner promo last 3 days longer than the event? PVP, PvE and wars will be done

8. Did not read

Edit: skimmed it and it's the same bs

Inb4 eagle

9. Lay of the Rimelands: Valentine's Day sale.

Maybe..

10. Fix rewards for last 20-30 min. Not getting correct item payout

11. If the banner part of event is still going how are we to earn more tokens? Shouldn't the main event be extended as well in fairness to whatever reason that it's extended?

12. Valentine's sale shouldn't effect event it's only gold drops all the event items have been taken away unless we are getting a free token or something but that's highly doubtful

13. Just wanna say, banner stats suck. I got tier 4 for 6 tokens but my eb banner lvl1 is almost same stats. This needs to be looked at for future banner events