Kingdoms at War 1st Anniversary All-Star War!

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Lmao thats it? Thought u found signs on life on mars or something... 

2. The only data I'm really interested is a list of exactly how much each person on each side paid out, ranked in order, with actual totals. Other than that, it's mostly academic to me.

3. TMH that's what we are all waiting to see. We already know the plunder numbers as they are listed at the end of the war. Where is the list of plunder given?

4. Again to be crystal clear: You can have awesome plunder totals but if you also give awesome plunder totals your overall contribution to the war effort is not good. A real measure would be the ratio of plunder earned over plunder given. I'm not saying that the top plunder earners don't deserve their kudos, but plunder given is an important statistic.

5. tmh,

If I understand correctly, then the plunder I lost is an accumulation of all my attackers' gained plunder, without the ally bonuses. Is that right?

6. No dev it would be all the income earned by anyone who attacked (including ally plunder bonus) and anyone who stole. Technically I worded that wrong, since it's not the NET income since the war tax is removed... It's their GROSS income, before war tax is removed.

So basically anytime someone won an attack against you or a steal, all the money they received plus the part of it that went into the war tax kitty.

7. No1!!!!!!! in assassinates on TEAM ARIES!!! check the stats man 8] i put in close to 600 assassinations

8. Is it possible for us to see who attacked who.
    I think this is a horribly important piece of data; it's no more incriminating then looking at what each person put out.

9. Aries has top 1 and 3 in plunder and higher average plunder per person amd started with less top and strong player from top 50 and top 10 allies lb.

10. If losses, targets won against, most plunder paid out etc are listed it will only create drama.

I look forward to the release of those numbers.

11. Datk1d I hope u were assassinating guys in the top 10 or so, Otherwise you were diminishing your side's ability to earn plunder, with less troops to attack away for gold. . But if u were hitting top 10 guys, probably nobody was attacking them anyway, so you were decreasing their ability to earn plunder.

12. I had well over 3,000 successful defences against scouts . I was scouted about 4,000 times give or take a few 100's. Guess I'm not sure why you would assassinate during a plunder war. Targets were very hard to find for the attack builds.

13. Your pinning your friend who's sleeping.

Or that friend just picks up and flees like Maximuswang or Truecodex.

14. It doesn't matter if he's your friend or not, pinning someone on the opposing roster, unless nobody would attack him, hurts your team. Those numbers are ass8 vs enemy rostet, I hope.

15. Well, there is an argument to be made for assassinating someone down far enough to have a 70% win chance assuming no easier opponents r available. With this u have to decide whether it's worth the loss of plunder you might have gotten by spying.

16. Ranked last in clan but 3rd in scouts won.

17. damn... my happiness=short lived :/ ty tmh lol

no lie, mostly i was assassinating the middle of the roster. had 5-7 farms in rotation that i would hit. later on in the second day i got more ambitious n tried on angelslight(no go for me lol. gave in early) and i leaned on cutiekagome(tuff but less spy def, i think, than angel) for the last 2-3 hrs. i am well aware of my limitations and instead of wasting spies and troops on the top 10 for (maybe)1 success i played my own strengths.

many other factors on y i did what i did but ehh.

but that being said, wenever i ventured into the 30s and upwards, they almost always had plenty troops. so me assassinating in the top ten wouldnt really have helped if they werent being visited regulary and opened up. not saying they didnt get hit or pinned. they most def did(where ur spies at ninja???? :lol: lol), but the easier targets who still gave good plunder were and will always be the feast. so to speak. maybe i dont understand, can u explain pls prof. tmh?

18. Assassinating adds 0 plunder. Also, the troops that you kill with assassinates could have been killed by your teammates attacking instead of you assassinating, which would add plunder. So assassinations of mid-rank or lower-ranks of the opposing side hurt your team's plunder potential. Hundreds of steals on the other hand would have generated billions in plunder. At least a billion or two.

Next time!

19. Tmh there were several instances where i assasinated In there top 30 the turtle builds to increase my win % against guys equal or stronger to me that others simply weren't hitting ( with def bonus to allies >400 ) but your completely right about assasinating the lower guys.

Remember that a player just coming off a dtw is at their weakest so assasinating them down to keep them weak after runs or before mine I found effective against turtles :) not many people hit them so I went for them when I didn't have time to search the roster :)