KaW's most notorious

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TCCxIlIDlIlRIlIAlIClIxTCC, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I thought I didn't like you, but now I do. Respect, and total agreement.

2. Please don't confuse the people that actually care about our kaWmunnity with brown-nosers ;)

3. So, um, back to notorious folk...

4. @ deadly. If you say I am in your way you are wrong. I will show you what in the way is when I make you a farm. Cf won't come easily to you, if we travel that road.

5. Brood_Warrior is one that pops to mind. Also, Swabia is another.

6. Lol amelia still talking through your cute alt?

7. If you wish to fight Deadly with a much larger account, please remember that he has friends. And we are watching.

8. Deadly doesn't surrender easily.

You picked the wrong forumer.

*gets popcorn*

9. Kuz she doesnt have a "much" larger account. She is a pathetic farmer who gets support from noobs by making every encounter she has known to the world.

10. *passes bag*

11. I see, one of those.

12. WORMBLOOD. Watch out for him. Hes ****.

13. Alright, i've calmed down enough.

Amelia, your fight isn't with me, it's with devil, right? Fight me all you want, there isn't a point. I'm pretty much telling you that there isn't a point to bring that to the forums. Yeah, i don't have a problem with the farming, cause that's a part of the game. I welcome it. But there isn't a point to negativity. It just keeps the people who need to ask questions afraid of asking those questions. I know, because, back in the day, i was like that.

14. *eats entire bag* :|mmmmm

15. And kuz, if she decides to fight alone, it's my fight.

16. Why do u keep doing ":|"

17. Grr. Nobody messes with my peeps, and you know that you're one of em. However, I will respect your decision. As long as it remains a 1v1 if it happens, I will not intervene.

18. Thanks, kuz. :)