KaW's most notorious

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TCCxIlIDlIlRIlIAlIClIxTCC, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Furthermore, Amelia, I did a lot more fighting than most players have. I farmed the players who hated me for it, and I joined the players who didn't.

2. Darn, I wanted to see how far we could get. Lol. And I'd be willing to help, just pm me ;)

3. Where was my farming? :evil:

4. Go on then, no point wasting time in the thread if you've got things to do.

5. Hey, amelia, honestly, i don't give a **** about the badge. I'm tired of people telling me that. I was just trying to help the forums, because i want to see this community thrive. If i ever get awarded that badge, i would give that **** back in a heartbeat. I was trying to help the forums, because nobody seems to be happy on the forums. If you guys want to go and fight over useless **** on the forums, fine. Argue until your eyes pop out. I'm trying to make the forums a better place for people. A place where people can speak freely, and you're in my way, amelia.

6. Defenceless newcomers? Half of the clans I went into had owners that were over 1m cs and had the 120 day loyalty achievement. Not to mention that a couple of the clans I destroyed were not by infiltration, but by actually attacking them until they disbanded and surrendered.

7. second this

8. It's still not nice to force people to disban...

:?

9. @Deadly

That's what ALL politicians say :lol:
    "I'm not looking for power, I'm looking for a better country"

10. Whoa. Didn't know you actually got mad, Deadly. o_O

11. Tell me, what power would i get making the forums better?

12. Not all, just the ones who wish to get elected. :p

13. You guys better watch out :D he's mad.

14. You obviously don't know the real deadly...

15. No, seriously, i heard people telling me i kissed ass for the badge 5 times today. I've always been like this, and i'm tired of it.

16. Replace "power" with "the badge".

17. And deadly has been helping the forums long before that badge thing was released.

So shut the **** up about it already

18. What metal said.

19. Farm me to hell if i accept that badge.