KaW's most notorious

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TCCxIlIDlIlRIlIAlIClIxTCC, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Enough sasuke!!! Stop feeding the idiot war runner. We already know that she has no back bone and no one really cares what this washed up runner has to say. All she does is complain and complain and complain ... Probably why fury decided to let her run like she did. Whatever she has to say is irrelevant. Don't give her the time of day, everytime she writes a response and we have to read it we all lose an I.Q. Point.

2. that comment you just wrote susake shows how little you do know of me .i aint nothing at all like you first of all you saying about daddy issues .that is proof what a weirdo you are . and i never insult or be nasty to any one unless they do it to me first.if i was you id give up your attempt of reverse pychology because you failed. and the idea of being a unique troll is not steal gifs and memes from other peoples threads.you took that one from statics cypher thread.

3. hey susake you need go back on your alt now TheTruth7 now so you can speak something more than grammar and english lessons. being the gutless coward that you are.

4. Oh evaluation is easy, I was close though? You only denied the daddy issues.
    Who the hell said I was a unique troll?
    If that's what you think of me :cool:
    Memes are public domain and do not belong to a single THREAD.
    So closed-minded -.-

Silver, I'm doing this so it gets her off everyone elses back. I'm actually doing a service.

5. Lol sasuke got really rattled.. u go, girl. Nobody knows how to shake em up like u do. 

6. I'll never understand how someone dumber than you actually brainwashed you to become a loyal minion.

7. Roni is a friend. And so far nothing she said has been proven wrong. All I see is grown ass people ganging up on one person. That's lame.

8. So if I said that Jesus was a dinosaur and was not proven wrong you'd believe me?
    Yall are serious cultists.

Edit: You don't know roni as much as you think you do, but that's okay because you are convinced we're the enemies.

9. actually silverbullett chubby even told me i wasnt dropped for my contribution in the osw .he said i gave my all and was active 24/7 . so bang goes your theory . you think you know it all but you actually dont. but silverbullet you are in i.s.s now when the osw between Zaft/Fury versus apoc is still going .and you are apoc so you are classed as a war runner right now yourself.double standards idiot

10. And u stopped making sense, sasuke. Anyways I needs coffee. U need to grow up. Wanna bully somebody can try me for a change. Lmao

11. Hi Lili who'd have thought that when i added a new name to this thread that it would corze so much controversy and jealousy. but really if theyd excelled at what they do there would be no need for their childish and jealous temper tantrums .

12. See dodging responses just like roni, not surprised.
    Roni's not fun.
    Don't mention my name.
    *Leaves thread*

13. sasuke_uchiha is just upset he was exposed for being a gutless coward using his alt TheTruth7 to insult others.

14. I'm not the one with daddy issues, sugarbags ;)

15. everybody is a psychologist.. smfh

16. Pain. How about you show ss of that last Hb I gave u or do u only report fails?

17. Remember in high school they had the real cheerleaders, who were almost always super hot. Then they had that secondary squad of fat ugly chicks who couldn't make the cut. What were they called again? Glee squad or Spirit squad I think? ..something like that?

18. it took u hb for 4 hits? Oh my.... feed ur army, bruh

19. As a fat ugly chick, u are the one to know, todd

20. So you were one of those huh? 