KaW's most notorious

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TCCxIlIDlIlRIlIAlIClIxTCC, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Correct. I'm scout bombing you. But I don't need to succeed. I just need to kill your spies  whether I fail or not you're fighting from pin

2. if u are killing em how come ur nf has my steals? :-/

3. Look I could ss my nf and show everyone that you're failing 80% of your attacks but unlike you I don't need to do that to feel good about myself. Grow a pair and do something of consequence. Otherwise stop talking ****

4. You can steal from pin...
    But even from full, steals arent really the ideal option.

5. She's stealing to self pin quicker. Obvious since I have no gold out

6. Oh plz. U can't even zero me.

9. sorry for dbl post ...won't let me edit for some reason.

SilverBullet is a solid KAWer he's been around awhile and a lot of people know him. He's a good fighter 

10. TheTruth7 = Sasuke_Uchiha alt .pretty gutless to not say it all on your main account susuke

11. First of all, it's Sasuke, idiot <3
    Second of all, I don't care about any of you dumb noobs and third and final.
    The truth is the lamest alt name ever.

12. as i sayd above susake you are a coward insulting others on your alt of TheTruth7 . you actually doing that instead of being man enough to insult others from your main account proves its you who is the noob . Having a 5 year badge means nothing .you left for a long time only returning now so your high & mighty tone doesnt even skim the surface . your back to being a beginner like everyone else.

13. You're high... if you're thinking I'm reading that drivel.

Also my recent return proves I don't know any recent events specifically me knowing about runners.

I don't follow wars, osw anything ever since my last one with FOXES and REGULATORS which I wasn't even active for.

In other words, get ya facts straight nublet ;)

Edit: Insulting from my main? I've been calling you a noob every post, what are you talking about?

Edit 2: With how KaW has changed maybe I am a beginner again? or maybe the knowledge I've accumulated by reading guides from say Chocolate23 has helped me stay up to date with info?

SHOUTOUT TO CHOCOLATE23

14. susake_uchiha your superficial and a big liar . exactly right you have no background knowledge of any of us .because you left for a very long time .all the insults that you been writing are easyily heard from gossip. get over your fake ego because you aint better than any one else on kaw. you are not a kaw veteran or superstar all you are is a wannabe troll and not even good at it.

15. calling me a noob proves how little you know . you need actually update your self because theres a big void of kaw knowledge you need update yourself with.from the time you left back in 2011 till now.

16. Learn to english
    *Sasuke
    *liar.
    *Exactly
    *us (the full stop is un-necessary)
    *time. All
    *. Get
    *. You

I just said I've been reading guides to stay up to date.

I didn't say any insults other than how much of a dirty noob you are.

Gossip is 90% lies anyway.

I never said I was a KaW veteran or superstar but if that's how you think of me, you're too kind ;)

There are enough trolls for me to want to be one.

I'm more of an anti-flamer but whatever gets you to sleep at night.

edit: I may lack knowledge on KaW but you lack knowledge in simple sentence structuring and spelling, k pumpkin? :lol:

17. so what ,its a war game not a english lesson .Take your grammar nazi talk else where. it shows how insecure you really are about yourself .when the only thing you can do or say is trying to pick at peoples spelling mistakes.To try give yourself a better sense of worth. its petty and pathetic.

18. Popcorn anyone?

19. I'm sorry this isn't a war game this is it's forums where we adults have to write sensical paragraphs so others can respond effectively -.-

I don't think you understand what insecurity is.

Attacking people with your long incessant rants shows a deep want for connection with individuals. But a severe awkwardness. Possibly a loneliness or daddy issues?
    You know nothing about the people you diss so you pick them apart by talking about their actions. It's actually really SUPERFICIAL.

Highly suggest majoring in psychology ;)

CAN I GET A RONI GOT NOTHING?