KaW's most notorious

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TCCxIlIDlIlRIlIAlIClIxTCC, Jun 2, 2013.

1. My wall of a target being pnz? My outgoing hits are not inc hits

2. Hmm poking fun

3. Oh no I'm sure drgns feelings are so hurt by it, drgn sweetie im so sorry I said such a thing, ily long time. But yup got a main your gonna post with or can I ignore you?

4. On the subject of notorious. Any girl that hides behind 9.5m adt is notoriously afraid. You ran from commanders of fate lol. Forest v lols

5. High adt/sdt does not constitute "fear". It's smart. That's like saying soldiers wear body armour because they are afraid. No, it's being smart.

6. Tnt does have a point. However, posting with a statless alt ... Now THAT shows that you're notoriously afraid...

7. Wdgaf runner clan coming at me now and silver why don't you hire me seems like you have a nice collection of statless alts already hired. Grow the family x

8. Got defensive there awfully quick. Little butthurt? I would too, being forced to post on an alt and all.

9. Thanks I would be too if I ran from my alliance although i doubt they gaf

10. How does one run from an alliance? I have heard of running from an osw, but last I check, I'm part of the same osw I've been in for over a year.

You don't seem too intelligent there.

11. Ran from your alliance then begged to be apart of another and settled for an alliance with another clan

Some people just go through life wanting others to hold their hand

12. Oh, I'm dealing with the misinformed and uneducated. Hard to argue with someone whose knowledge capacity goes as far as reading walls.

I won't pull the "show me your main" card, because we both know your too afraid to do so.

It's ok. Keep rambling little alt.

13. What's wrong with my allies? They were hand picked 

14. Questions my intelligence and says he won't play the main card then does in that very sentence. How many steps did your mother drop you down? What's that. Oh you can't count that high. There there

Oh and its you who is misinformed that or your leaders don't tell you s lol

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    yeah silver is awesome 

16.  shows fails. Says I suck.  warming u up without pots my love u know since I can burn max pots without em. They always act that way at first don't worry it normal

17. One SS is taken at 6:50 and one at 8:44, trying to hand pick fails to look good, at least crop out the time idiot.

18. why don't u mind ur business. My ss's were picked cause silver was in em. Others have other i.s.s losers in them at different times.

wanna see em?

19. I cri every time :cry: