Kawboyz Kawlendar 2016

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 21, 2015.

1. writting fake reports now shame on you.

2. That wasn't me and I didn't report any outgoing hits on you so Wut you talking about bby

3. seth you only been in instinct 2 months . before that you was a eb fairy .do drop your big talk.

4. v never attacked me either else id have his name on inc army attacks

5. and v is to strong for me to hit so go on eruption and villian

6. Lala and rogue hit together then vanish together.

7. Women complain to me all the time that im too big. But I'm always on villain so stop crying and hit that attack button. Would you like me to make you a forum guide on how to find the attack button?

8. Who are you talking too?

9. glenn i dont need prove myself to you .all that your known for is eruption account. those ive fighted know what i have done and can do.all those ive fighted in osw know i dont give up .

10. [​IMG]
    Last inc from you was over an hour ago and it was more than 4... This is off to a bad start with Roni lying about my accounts being DTW to look cool and now you reporting fake outgoing hits.

11. you was dtw. i dont need to lie . you aint nobody in my books.

12. an hour ago was the first time I hit that account. And posted here that I did. I hit u again now. Like the feed doesn't scroll up? Lol. Despite what ppl think about me I have some initial respect for an opponent. U lost it. Never talk to me again. 

14. [​IMG]

This SS is taken 6 minutes after your reported hits... I don't see what inc your talking about bby

15. I love this! 

16. All these noobs releasing their tz in ss what the hell. V, ginger boy... Come on

17. Pfft if you spent even a day tracking me you'd be able to tell the tz isn't helpful at all

18. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    before and after stats after hit -v-illain account. And put it dtw that time. What? Feed doesn't show these either?