Kawboyz Kawlendar 2016

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 21, 2015.

1. *** waves hand*** I did!!! 

2. Derailed! your welcome. Carry on

3. v you were to strong for me to hit so i hit one i could . and lala and rogue only brave to attack me together .

4. Coulda hit an active one bby

5. and black hand took anonomous off kaw. i dont think any clan on kaw fears anonymous .

6. I think there would be a lot more fear at me hitting them than there would be if it was you come speak in my news and stop seeking the attention, prove you can still make someone cf

7. go on your eruption account them .

8. Roni Dtw

9. v nobody would fear your eruption account .hense why black hand k.o.d anonyomous.

10. dumbo i have just did 2 crystals on lala.while she could only hit me with rogue.

11. Guess I'm lucky erupt isn't my only account then and I'd be hitting with decent accounts, now come make me cf Bby

12. v-illian is dtw

13. just like fury cf to you right ? nobody is intimidated by you .i seen penguin cf to fury though.

14. decent accounts yes but not home grown.

15. go on your home grown eruption one lets see what a badboy he is.or is he still down n out from black hand.

16. Villain 0/1 atk, oh dear I hate liars

17. By bars, you eb fairies mean the item phases right?

Learn to imgfit noob

18. Now are you gonna fight me or continue looking for a way to worm out of an actual fight and show that all your stories are 

19. villian you not even attacked me you only scouted