KaW Grand Guide - 1.4

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Raeki, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Raeki the lands go 200mil 300mil 600mil not 300mil 600mil. Great guide though

2. Lol yah ik will change soon. But anyone know which extra land i added?

3. Sticky this

4. i dunno which one is extra. but (and this is weird) if you start out on a pc, you get FOUR, not three lands from the tutorial. So you'll have your castle, a guild, and 2 tier 1 buildings. As for the land you added..... i think it might be the 75k one? I remember the 150k and 750k..... i dunno. Either the 75k or the 300k one, i think...... i might just reset an account just to test it. :p

5. yeah. so. the lands (on a pc tutorial) are:
    1. Castle (free)
    2. 1k, attack building tier 1.
    3. 1k, guild.
    4. 1k, attack building tier 1.

Then, the game starts:
    5. 30k.
    6. 150k. no 75k

6. Ok tyvm :) hopefully will update soon - but got to do piano soon first -.-

7. Urgh was in mid update/test and mom kicked me off comp - sorry it looks real weird atm

8. Ok fixed the testing - you can read it now xD
    Full update hasn't been finished yet - the rest of the globalization will be soon :)
    Just wanted to fix this first so it isn't all wacky for anyone reading it atm

9. dang, thats beast raeki!!

10. Great guide. Would have been great if it were separated into different thread with part I II III etc. Too lich to scroll thru.

But overall a comprehensive guide

11. well raeki... nice guide. Tried to read it all.... ended up skimming. :(
    Maybe ill read it later.... :p

Small stuff:

"New buildings/upgrades and more achievements and achievement bonuses will be coming soon. It is confirmed, but noone knows when it'll be coming."
    Space in “noone” :)

"Explained above in Community and Transfer/Linking."
    There is no “above” Community……
    Think its “below”

"Obvious, you should expect mercs to be brung in in this situation (even stripping)."
    Try “obviousLY”

Beastiery stat error: its 6720/6720.

War av error: 19740/19740

"Within a couple hours, you should be able to get your 150k land."
    Really? If you’re a new player, you’ll inevitably be volleyed. I’d say you can get to 750k land, no problem, even without asking for WC volleys. It shouldnt take HOURS?
    And…. For the rest of your beginning advice (it is good, but doesn’t take into account that newcomers, no matter what, get 30+mil from volleys), umm..... your choice. :D

"So starting at about 50m hire price they only get 1m per hire."
    I think its at 65mil.

"Hire allies for more allies plunder per attack (10 1m allies is the same as 1 10m ally)."
    The plunder you get = (cost of ally)/233. I dunno why its 233. It just is. :?:
    Just a side note. :)

"don't join a war in advance - always join after the war's started and you're ready to go - essentially join the latest that will give you the highest activity possible"
    The three accepting admins/owner and the challenger are automatically active. Just a tidbit.

"Osfs should bank in the cheapest atk pot, or cheapest spy def pot if they rarely get steal attempts on."
    I’d choose the spy def pot. After all, you get 4x as much. Besides: 10000 only costs 12 mil, or 3-4 good steals. Also…. Who’s going to try and assassinate/steal a LCBC pure spy 10000 times? That’d take forever. Id rather take the attempts, and the extra 7500 pots.

"Apies are worth more generally as allies (player with 10k spyatk and spydef is worth more than a player with 10k atk and def)."
    Spies, not apies.

"If you want to be a pure spy, start out as a hansel build first!"
    R u sure? I mean… 75 mil is awfully expensive for new noobs. Just my thoughts. With forges... u build "faster" in the beginning. also, if you LC with max plunder, and forges on every land... then hit an OSF 24/7 and you'll convert in no time. (not to mention all the ally value u have to drop) Dropping allies should get you 4-8 new guilds by itself, assuming you have max plunder when u LC.

12. Lol yah in the future im thinking of posting different sections on new reply pages, then linking them - so all info would be here but easier to read :)

Only problem is it would be read hard to update - but i do want to split up sections into several files anyways, so its easier to edit them and globalize my syntax :)

13. Lol ty for all the feedback awesum :)

ill edit my info erros later - as my mom will be home real soon

as for the starting thing,
    in the detailed section i said to get 30-40k atk first then build guilds - i will clarify that in spy section. Maybe going to 70k atk is better. And as for volley, i got my cousin to play on her ipad, and she didnt get volleyed very much. I remember helping her atk and within minutes she got her 75k land. I gues its not bad - but next time when i get more time ill test out the specifics :) ty again!

14. lol... i reset an acc yesterday.... got it to 1200/600/150/150 stats.... left it overnight.

When i came back...... 37mil on hand -_-

and half a billion comments on the wall. :(

15. lol. another thing: your pal group (if that is the name of one) doesnt work......

i even tried it WITH the quotation marks :D

16. + rep with new update!

not clumped anymore woo!

also you can +rep but imaginary ok

17. Lol im in the "kaw" room and search the user "raekye"

18. I........ never knew a kaw room existed....... :oops: :oops:

wow..... 800+ people.... not bad. :D

19. Lol gues ill have to add that too xD