JUGGALOS THREAD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PosteMalone, Nov 22, 2017.

1. ...Ima post that SS Ashes show ev1 how you suck Todd's butt 

2. How many juggalos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I don't know, they're too busy smoking crack.

3. You know funny thing is Todd, as much snow you try to bash Juggalos. You personally have posted this thread more then any of us here. Seems to me you either you truly hate Juggalos & can't find a good reason so you spam "There druggies" which you have litteraly no proof of at all other than "Look at this picture & tell me there not on meth!"

Now, on the other hand it's quite possible you secretly love us & don't know exactly how to express it. That's fine as well Todd, just hop on off my lowland nuts already. Saying you have all these iCrap devices means nothing at all. I could say I have a Ferrari, never post a picture & hey prove me wrong chump!

Your brand of stupidity & hate is what drives people even higher, every stupid thing you have to say only bumps this thread even more. You keep spewing that vile nonsense, & I'll keep swinging my hatchet high.

4. Todd is a nickleback fan.

5. ...Nickleback sucks but Ild rather listen to that crap then ICP, seriously I think you have to smoke meth to be able to enjoy that garbage 

6. ...and yes you loser if you're missing teefs and you're going to an ICP concert before you replace the missing teefs Ild say there's a good chance your smoking meth and/or crack. Def got your priorities little outta order.

These guys? ...none of these guys smoke meth/crack? ...yeah right lol

7. ...if you're missing teefs the only reason you should be leaving the house is to be getting those teefs replaced or you should be out hustling the money up so you can do that. THERE IS NO OTHER REASON (unless u need to score more crack ...or meth)

8. Once again, not everyone missing teeth is a drug addict, hockey players/professional fighters loose teeth. Maybe you were in a accident & lost a tooth. Todd, your a sad troll I choose to no longer acknowledge. You have no real basis for for your accusations, instead your desperately grasping at straws attempting to be someone here. Nice try though,A for effort F for poorly exicuting it however.

9. Executing.
    Sorry, I had too.

10. No worries, my spelling isn't the greatest lol.

11. ...because of all the meth you do

12. Lol Todd, you're terrible.

13. I've lost a teef before. Whipped out the ole insurance card and had it taken care of the next day. I skipped the One Direction concert I had tickets for and cancelled the pre-concert face painting party I had planned like any non drug addicted civilized contributing member of society would do.

...make an appointment and go the the dentist you filthy animal. 

15. Boondox is the shiznix

16. Why is there a slipknot gif?

17. Lmfao,he can't even use a proper gif. Though while I do enjoy Slipknot,they are not icp.

18. ...pretty sure them clowns smoke meth too 