INVICTUS CASTRA HTE CLAN EXPOSED

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by I_demon_rule_over_babys_body, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Go for it mono ,I got same ss I said kandy is one of best admin, you have caused nothing but trouble from day 1 sayin how ppl are allowed to act 

2. Um, a request. Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe every part of the conversation?

3. And where are the ss of you threating osw??? And your lb main???

4. lol jaeger ss 1 is the ss about u saying u wot do **** if she insult ur members the cursed word censored is " *****ing ur members "

5. Lb main?!hmm interesting, osw? I want to see this

6. I just fail to see why anyone should care. Like at all. What is the point of this? What do you expect to be the outcome?

7. Threatening OSW? Lb Main?

So You are withholding evidence in your bid against this clan neh? You even said that your Screenshots were handpicked by someone else (I am guessing your friend that was there). So again, you now NEED those other major links to the story or nothing you said is believable. Everything you have shown can be taken in different contexts and be both rude and polite. Not only that, you are insulting one of her best admins TO HER FACE (PM) and in her ss of Chat... SO we know there are other parts of the conversation that you aren't showing us.. Question is, why?

8. Dammit momo, stop toying with my emotions on this situation.

Not really, I don't have emotions.

But seriously, we need both sides to explain the whole situation. And what originally sparked the arguments.

9. If op droped a seal, got no days and did not START trouble then he deserves compensation. You have to work this issue with clan owner.

10. This is by far the biggest troll thread on a clan I've seen. I've been a IC perm for a while now (roughly 6months) all the members and guests are loyal to one another. Admins are very strict so if you happen to cross the line then yes disciplinary actions will be enforced. Other then that everyone in that clan is loyal to one another. And Jags and the admins doing a very good job keeping it organized with seals, wall post, checking on people to make sure they aren't "expired", and the whole nine yards. Now Momo Id like for you to pm me and we will talk about this okay?

11. Jaeger once hit me with a sausage....

IT WAS KOSHER

12. el_cid owner is bucked in the head i have 9 ss on the way show why this all started (me asking my pass and admin insulting me THE WHOLE CONVO since u guys request it all their insult were uncalled for

13. vicious i have ss of 1 admin and 1 member saying THEY HAVE NO LOYALTY for the clan since they know its BS but i cant show their name to have them involved

14. No SS it didnt happen

15. What stopped you from posting them all at once? Are they being edited and cropped to keep things secret? To make you seem like the good guy?

16. Pass me my pipe Yosh, things are about to go down.

17. Work with them or get nothing op.

18. Now cobra offered to talk this out. Take this opportunity or get the hell out.

19. 50$ says he "lost" the other ss.

20. Did op drop a seal?