Introducing War Logs

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 8, 2015.

1. nice! way more simplified! and lets u know who used xtal or not 

2. This will be nice! :D

3. Its not exclusive to just them though.

How many competitive events do you know of that are played in a non observable environment?

This update just upped the credibility of ee if anything.

4. Wars will continue to decline until kaw returns wars to a pure format.

Removing the ability to copy war text from web browsers would be a start. Its time to remove war tracker software from war. Otherwise the war system will always be a fixed war

Until then, spam your inc in war cc

5. Definitely a major positive. Full support.

6. A definite welcomed upgrade.
    More transparency n good info.

7. Makes no sense when both sides can do it.
    The better organized war clan oughta get an advantage. Warring blind is hardly a good way to war.

8. Now if WC could be turned off in wars for ppl on iphone would be a good thing. Only 2 lines of info when spamming is cluttered easily n very often. PC is a huge advantage in this regard.

9. What do you guys think of a time lapse of the war? Let's say x10 speed. (But could be whatever) where it shows everyone's everything. Such as attack%, spy%, then click/hover on the person to see their plunder earned/lost (how much they leaked), ko/sko, actions won/lost.

Considering making that over winter break if there is any intrist in it.

***edit***
    Apparently Mike from support doesn't want me to do this claiming it would give others an unfair advantage if I made this for ALL to view after the fact. Also apparently they need better security on their website besides just horrendous HTML formatting... 80000+ lines of html just for one of those wars. And tracking form is fine, but scraping data from a website that isn't part of the game isn't. You KAW apes confuse me. Isn't user generated content a good thing?

10. Just visited the webpage.. hardly readable..Needs a better format
    But step in a good direction..Appreciated

11. Looks sweet devs!

12. This is too complicated and way too long, make it simpler devs

13. Well done, dev. I say keep the current format, those that really wants to analyse the war would spend their time going through the logs, those that complains probably don't want it enough to spend the effort needed anyway.

14. The detail is more than I expected i'm impressed. I like the current format it's easy to follow, anyone complaining that it's complicated is too "simple" to make any use of it anyways thanks devs.

15. Just don't implement into Individual Wars. I don't want anyone knowing that when I sko at the start and say "Heavy Incoming" that I really plundered down on a juicy hansel instead of wc targets. Thanks much for work on wars :)

16. A format like this could help a lot devs

18. The logs look great. Yeah, its raw data but for those so inclined it is possible to extract everything about the war. Nice project for long winter evenings, figuring out how best to distil the key info from the raw logs.

One question: The logs repeatedly show players gaining gold from a successful scout. What am I missing here, please?

19. This is so badass, thanks Devs

20. Need for indi and min 14 days as lots war bi-weekly for ee