Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This makes me sad. You have a proven group of players playing your most popular game. These people are asking you to fix some issues to better make the game more prosperous and enjoyable. Yet it seams your trying so desperately to make another game. That would be fine but ur timing is horrible

2. They've said they're working on finishing touches to the game before releasing it worldwide.

It's their game. They can advertise their other games if they wanted. If some other 3rd party was to come here and advertise their product, then that is a different story. They're trying to pull players from this game and devs don't want that(pretty obvious).

Now, @ every post like this-
    Kaw developers are not smash developers. They're separate teams that work for the same company. Plus, this game has been a work in progress for a long while. Besides, it's actually really good to continue to develop new apps. Why? Because they can get their already existing customers to try out their new games which will rocket it into the top apps, which in turn will bring new customers to ATA. Then they could send out push notifications to try out their other apps, such as kaw, for a reward of some sort(which I'm surprised you haven't done yet, devs).

3. Seems very similar to a top download released by Super Cell...

4. If u really buy into the whole "smash devs and KaW devs are a separate group of people" you are stupid to believe you know anything about business and really shouldn't bother commenting. Both teams work for the company, ata. The resources ata spent on smash and it's dev team could have gone to KaW an kaws dev team. Is KaW doing so well that it can afford to share the company's limited resources with a new project? I don't think so, but that's just me I guess.

The fact that u would advertise this while KaW remains so ****** up is a slap to the face.

#rateSMASHmakeatafocusonkaw

5. It looks Ike a version of Clash of Clans to be honest

6. @DEVS

Why are you making new games while FC an even GaW need to be update badly? Is it just because even they are still loyal and spending $$$ you just want to spend time only on things that would get you the most $$$?

7. Maybe devs believe it'll rake in money since it looks like clash of clans  revenue for clash of clans developer is 829 million

8. Is this ATA's version of Clash of Clans?

9. Stumping other games is against the forum TOS!

10. This game sucks 

11. @TFE_Pattus: no is not

"Links to third-party games and applications not created by A Thinking Ape are also prohibited."

12. Yaaaay, it's for New Zealand, awwww it's for apple, from the look of it, it kinda reminds me of backyard monsters. Can't wait for it to be ported onto Android.

13. And for people saying they can't do this and that, I don't see you running a development studio, nor are any of you business advisors, so stfu, they can do what they want.

14. When is gaw gonna be in the play store?

15. How did you all know there is no support? Did you get a glitch in the tutorial and have ATA Support give up after one try too?

16. Well I hope it's DNA drops or can be obtained easier than inferno does here...

17. Looks like a kid game.....

18. Will not even try it. Revamp it to be more adult themed if you want to bring a bigger audience to the game.

19. That's funny introducing it in two countries with inferiority complexes. NZ vs Australia. Canada vs USA. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.