Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U get to evolve monsters :D love those kind of games! But can't find it on App Store :/

2. @please respect tables, they are only available for canada and New Zealand areas only, if you are in these regions then you can download and smash cities if not you have to wait till it's available for the rest of the countries.

3. Man they said that weeks ago......I thought this new thread would be release in America

4. Currently, they are still tweaking the game and updating it so it will take awhile till it's actually completed.

5. @kaw_community Why choose to release in those 2 countries first?

6. So if it's only in those 2 countries do the rest of us have to try and chase the lb players down if there is an lb? They get a handicap?

7. Honestly this was a weird thread to post unless you were going to open beta for more people to try out. It does feel like a cheap attention grab, although I will try it. Just feels dirty now...way to make it dirty KC.

8. I think rather than advertising your new game on your old games forums you guys should be focusing on addressing the issues with this game your player base has presented to you! All you see is.. PvP this, Scrolls that.. How does kaw answer? Here try our new game..... 

9. No support, you should focus on your current games rather than spending on other new projects. 

10. No Support 

To borrow Kaw Admin's usual post position regarding fixing KaW issues: "I hear your comments, but I have no plans on starting a new ATA game until after Season 3 is over." 

Or ever, for that matter. 

11. Also, if the KaW development team and the S.M.A.S.H development team truly are two completely separate entities, shouldn't pitching S.M.A.S.H. be treated like advertising a third-party app?  Tsk Tsk!

I make a motion that this thread be closed. Do I hear any seconds? :lol:

12. NO SUPPORT

13. Support, when its freeking released to US cuz im in US, i can look at the game via "change shop" or what ever it is, to Canada's but cant download cuz my iTunes account is USA so.... Cant get it yet :(

14. And yes ATA has a dev team for each of their games

15. Until S.M.A.S.H. is released to USA its rubbish, cuz i cant play it :(, cuz i dont have FB

16. Its that for android too, or only for idevice?

17. No Support.
    However the devs sugar coat it, all of ATA's current games need improving and updating. Funds and time spent on this new venture should of instead, been reinvested into their current games. I think it's bad form to be advertising this new product, on KaW, when there are many problems still not been dealt with. Devs even acknowledge the failings in KaW but chose to spend time and money on a new game? That to me sucks. And to advertise on here just ads insult to the situation.

18. No support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.