Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @KaW

Why not work on things that are actually important and not neglect Kingdoms at War. You ruined the ASW tradition and I am very disappointed in how you are with deadlines and priorities. Your nearly as shitty as Obama in this matter. I am going to stop buying xtals with $$$ because it seems you care more about $$$ instead of how the game is going for the fanbase and F2P players.

2. Dat Dante doe!!! :O

3. Wow everyone has the time to hate, but not many appreciate what's been done for us here. Thanks to the devs, the forum and game mods, and all those trying to make this a good game for us. Your work truly goes unnoticed I feel. Keep it up!

4. This game will be forgotten as quickly as FC in a few years time, I can guarantee that. How about ATA stop doing the same game, just throwing a different gimmick onto it, and try a newer game instead? I guess that's out of the realm of possibility. Oh well.

5. On a side note, this looks like a poor rehash of another popular iOS game I know. Just another gimmicky marketing scheme.

6. idk bout it

7. Again the developers working on S.M.A.S.H. are an entirely separate group from those working on Kingdoms at War. Their work on S.M.A.S.H. has not affected the work on KaW in any way. We're still working towards our Roadmap we've shared earlier in the year and hope to have more to share after Season 3 is over.

8. ATA is a business. They have to diversify. It makes since that they ad new products while they work on existing ones.

I'm interested in trying it. Would be nice if we had a release date for the rest of us.

9. I would also like to know what happened to GaW and FC:paW.. What happened to those development teams?

10. @kaw_communitt ok no one here at KaW gives a **** about your new game called " S.M.A.S.H. ", we care about kingdoms at war now stop advertising other games you make here and FIX THIS ONE

11. Yay! I'm gonna download it right now! 

12. No support for your advertising campaign.

Take it elsewhere please...

13. Links to the app store don't work 

14. I got really excited when I saw the thread, thinking it had finally been released in the U.S. :(

15. it's a great game!! I recommend everyone ets it when it comes out!

16. As it's only in Canada and New Zealand at the moment the links will only work in those areas.

17. I live in lower mainland of BC 

18. -1 support

Advertise elsewhere assholes

19. Yes another game ATA can abandon after a year. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.