Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funny how the only person who said support is telling others that OP didn't ask for support or not, lol.

2. S.M.A.S.H. is quite different than Kingdoms at War and so it might not fit in with the games you're used to playing. We'd love to encourage everyone who can to try it out and share their feedback with us but if it's not your kind of thing that's fine as well.

I also want to note that the team working on S.M.A.S.H. is comprised of an entirely different group of people than those who are working on Kingdoms at War.

3. Kaw_Community: I seen the video and it's great. I'll downloaded it now!!

4. Let us know what you think :)

5. Anyone working on gaw or fc?

6. It's not the human recourses we're concerned about, I accept and understand that our Dev team hasn't changed, it's the funds that should be spent towards improving KaW going to a game that appears to be created for twelve year olds.

7. Devouring is the only one that would try to troll a dev.

8. So another team can make a whole new game yet kaw team don't understand or fix any of the problems.. can we swap teams cuz this game took a lot of money off me n I'm so close packing in cuz of ur ignorance. Plz explain if there's going to be changes for s4 and what your thinking of revamping.

9. @Zagham:
    I dont play GaW or FC, but I have played KaW long enough to remember when it was fun...it is not as fun as it used to be.
    Cheers

10. Devouring acting like it's his thread and has control of it. Please , how bout you move on and quit hating on people's opinions 

11. The game is slow. It crashed on me a lot. Other then that it's an awesome game. Everyone should play it because the concept is different. Also there forums are new and you have no speakers on world chat. ITS AVERY FUN GAME.

12. Don't care not Kaw related, no need to have this in forums

13. Lol cross promote ur new game before u sunset kaw?

14. I find KaW's lack of appreciation disturbing, come to FC and we will show you what being "tossed to the curb" is really like. You should be grateful you get updates, we haven't in 2 years.

15. I agree magnus. Devs havent done anything w/fc so far back i could use it with a old 2nd gen ipod that i have

16. Fast out in other countries please. When will it out for Google play store??

17. Why should we compare ourselves with gaw and whatever? We support our game kaw and deserve support back from devs. I don't give 2 cents if gaw or fc or whatever game is supported by devs or not because I don't play and support those games.

18. Why so much hate on the fact that the developers are advertising their new game here? This is their biggest player base. What developing team wouldn't?

Garthang said something alone the lines of why are the devs spending time on a game that looks like it were made for 12 year olds. Have you see the ad on youtube for KaW? This game is rated what 10 ? This is a kids game as much as you hate it.

I am down to try something new and will be waiting anxiously for the new release!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.