Idea 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. See another fail for your clan! Run out of xtals! Your very argument regarding the use of xtals falls flat..use xtals to hit eb this will ensure the eb is completed this is what the majority of active kaw players do with them see

2. Lol Bella,

First all, I'm going to hope and assume this acct your posting with is a alt, as I dont even see a 1 year badge.

Secondly, your suggestion is to take the very thing theyve given out free and convert to nobs, so you can use the freebie/handouts in other ways, which would actually cut into their revenue. I mean think about it for a minute, their are some people that have over 500 crystals so they convert them nobs at current rate (1 crystal to 10 nobs to regen), that gives someone 5000 nobs to use to buy seals, circles or keys!? So your motive is for your own temporary gain, it dont benefit in the long run.

Thirdly, the game changer for this game, as I'm sure you would know (still assuming you are a older player than your acct protrays) was adding in the premium ebs/items (seals, circles, and chest keys).

The very thing your wanting to do is to benefit from the freebies you've been given. Devs have, atleast for last 6 years, always compentsated players for unexpected downtime and other issues with crystals and sometimes other items recently, but mainly crystals.

And lastly, as I stated above, giving the free crystals does appeal to those that are paying customers!

Bella, Im really not a avid forum poster, I waited to comment on your idea for a bit but the more I read it, as it kept poping to top, the more I disagreed with it. Also, I do not have the ability to shut this idea down, just to put my opinion out on it as everyone else has on this thread, So, as I said, the developers, Im sure, will read it and take all into consideration if this idea is worth implementing.

3. Lock it.enough is enough...going nowhere fast.

4. ^

Honestly why was this kept open for so long when Winston bluntly said they’re not going to implement this idea? A mod even asked if they could lock it when they lock threads that haven’t been answered and are active without reason.

5. Because they can't stand to look like they've lost an argument ...whether wrong or right

6. This idea is going round in circles! Belle has had it explained in very good detail as to why this won't work! The Devs will lose big time and those of us who like to have a few xtals to help a failing(not that our clan does)eb along.belle should use the xtra xtals to finish the ebs they keep failing

7. Stacy, firstly, my account being a main or an alt has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Secondly, have already stated multiple times to do away with freebies. I have already stated multiple times that you can’t exploit something that was given to you already. If you can’t comprehend that, that’s on you.

Thirdly, by implementing these “premium” aspects like seals, circles and chest keys, should have forced them to change the currency system then and there since they were nobility only related changes.

Of course I want to benefit from what I’ve been given, what I’ve bought, and what I’ve earned. Crystals aren’t just acquired by handouts. Mine aren’t just acquired by handouts.

Lastly, giving free crystals when they can’t be used on premium aspects of the game when it’s a premium currency is redundant and does not appeal to most paying players. We can go around all day on that fact.

You have been adamantly posting opposing thoughts on here instead of trying to offer some sort of support or thoughts on what can be changed, what specifically about this idea should be changed. So yes, you have been trying to shut it down as you would have stated your initial opinion and been done with it otherwise. You wouldn’t have kept coming back reply after reply.

I stand by this idea as it could benefit players and devs in the long run. I’ve already explained how so, and I’ve done so multiple times.

8. So, the Devs give us free xtals and we inturn convert them into nobs we then can buy anything we like such as seals and keys! So this means we don't need to buy nobs to buy seals! Clever move if the Devs go for that! Talk about cutting your nose off! And no I agree belle being a alt or a main is irrelevant much like belle is! But I am still waiting for belle to explain why there ebs fail when they could use all those free xtals...simples

9. Did you read any of what I said? Remove freebies, when what was given has been used up, people will have to buy more. Comprehension is a wonderful thing, Andromalius. ;)

I’ve already told you we don’t care about epic battles. Again, comprehension. 

11. Lol you are stupid! Did you complain when you got a free manticore or cow? Did you moan that you got some free xtals? No belle all you do is try and change something that's not broken! Devs give us free stuff and it's much appreciated why should they stop because you have oh so many! Try hitting a ebs with a few of your free xtals and quit your moaning maybe your clan would fail less if you did

12. And further it's nice your clan mates are so understanding that you fail so many ebs!! But as you say yourself! BELLE DOSENT CARE...LOL

13. Just to copy it from another thread

Winston doesn’t decide what ata is willing to look at and or implement. As everyone here is entitled to their opinion because its only a discussion of an idea. Using crystals to finish or not to finish an eb and constantly pointing that out shows you are only trolling. Winston trolled at the beginning until I called him out for doing it. Then the blanket statement arrives.

We all know it takes 10 nobs to regenerate troops and it also takes 1 crystal to do the same. This idea generally brings up the idea of being able to sell crystals for nobs. Everyone got 100knobs. A lot of ppl probably won’t use the majority of them, but would like to use seals. We are trading for everything thing else in this game (seals for charms) not sure why there is such vitriol hatred for a simple idea. Show of hands of who cares if ata makes money off the average players. I don’t. Players will still trade royals and buy the nobs to open them. Ata would loose much if any at all because once the mass crystals are out of circulation then they still would buy the packs.

14. Not trolling! A simple statement of fact! The converting of xtals to nobs would cost the Devs big time, giving that most have used there free xtals and am glad when a few free ones come along I use them to regen my troops as do most of kaw! Belle is asking for us to consider converting xtals to nobs to buy seals and horns ect..why would Devs want to do that! If as belle wants and the Devs stop giving us a few free xtals every now and then absolutely no support !!!!!! But still feel she could use a few on ebs tho!!! Just saying

15. Precisely. Thank you.

Bringing up epic battle history is in fact trolling. We have several people shooting this down and trolling the post instead of offering up actual suggestions to make this idea better.

I had a simple idea that evolved into what it is now. I mean, you get it, why these select individuals do not must be due to their lack of comprehension or unwillingness to part with freebies/handouts. As I’ve said, a single premium currency system could generate more revenue in the long run. Paying players wouldn’t have to decide on nobility or crystals when buying. And when the crystals ran out, they’d still have to buy more packs.

I don’t care if ATA makes money, because I know they do. I spend a good amount; usually for nobility to open chests. Nonetheless, I’d still like to use these crystals. And currently, only being able to do two things with them, it doesn’t give me much appeal to use them.

I’d even be up for a cap on how many you can transfer each day, say 3-5 each day? I don’t know. No one has suggested that, but that could be implemented some way into this as well.

16. Based on your thread here idk as you can say what appeals to the paying player, which I am as well, btw! Idk why a paying player would want to buy nobs to regen troops when they can spend their money buying the seals, circles and keys! Most that buy these items also use regens ( most likely the free crystals if available) to regen troops and get most out of their money spent on seals, circles, etc! So would kinda be interested in all the paying players opinions on this, if they prefer buying their regens over some free ones, then hey more power to your idea!

Btw, just side note, why buy crystals you have no intentions in using and are just collecting dust? Just curious? Its a bit off topic so if dont wont to answer thats cool!

So, as Ive stated above and youve stated then on this idea, or edited idea, no support from me.

So as was said before we can agree to disagree on the idea!

17. Ata give aways don’t have to stop. They think they are giving back.....it’s very liberal thinking of them for trying to quiet the middle class.

I believe that the huge push back you are getting is because your name isn’t Stacy and the green army isn’t perched in here protecting the op. Several ppl have gone way off topic yet no bans. Very interesting.

So the free loot can keep coming...traders can keep trading....seals can still be sold for charms....everything else has been turned into some type of currency can keep going on without interruption. Why can’t I sell my nobs or crystals to someone for their seal, charms,furniture,pets,allies, and or account volley ? Ata opened the gate to trades and it flooded the game. So it makes sense to sell buy trade all crystals and nobs.

18. Stacy since your newly acquired VK badge you been in wc like friggin crack fiend looking to score. How is it you haven’t seen ADM posting charms for seal trade ? I bet he would be willing to sell crystals for nobs to buy seals. I’d like to hear his opinion.

You keep saying agree to disagree and your need to post here in disagreement is very contradictory. Just saying

19. But they can't keep giving away free xtals to change to nobs because then we won't pay to buy a seal!! It's that simple

20. Fine, maybe we can get the devs to release a poll for the paying players and get their insight on the matter. I’m willing to go the long route on this.

What I’m saying is not paying specifically for a regeneration, but since the option is there, they can choose to use it or not. The original idea was to make it where you can choose to transfer your crystals, so why not? If they’re yours, you should be able to use them for what you want. Whether acquired by purchases or incentives.

Per your side note, when I “buy crystals”, I buy them in the form of opening old royal chests. I buy nobility to purchase keys to open the chests. I get a crystal every time when opening old royals. It’s still technically buying them, as I am hoping for a better chance at obtaining furniture but a guarantee that I’ll always get a crystal.

Since you’ve stated your lack of support, be done with it and leave it there. This nonsensical back and forth with you is irrelevant when I keep repeating what I’ve already stated several times, Stacy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.