Idea 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If they were concerned about the op he would have bothered responding to your idea. They don’t care. Hence that little comment he made.

2. This isn't something we are currently considering as it's quite easy to abuse with alts.

3. EVERYTHING is abused by alts.

4. Thanks for responding

5. How can this be abused by alts if the nobs/crystals are tied to the account and can’t be transferred?

6. Because alts could buy seals for Mains..... Free NK. Would be a dumb move from a business point of view. You're question has been Answered. are you finish can I lock Thread?

7. Winston didn’t reply to my subsequent comment, so no, don’t lock it. Thanks. :)

8. Also, if alts are constantly exploiting the game, shouldn’t you guys do something about the immense abuse of alts instead of ignoring possible implementations that could progress your main base?

9. Allowing ppl to convert xtls to nobility wouldn't advance progress and doing something about abusive alts by making it even easier to do so is a contradiction

10. You have no idea what you’re even talking about. Alts can’t exploit this because alts can’t transfer crystals. If they got rid of the free crystals, it would force purchases. No free crystals for alts, no major transfer issues.

11. They could abuse it in the sense of buying circle pieces, or even unlocking charms on alts; which they can trade amongst themselves?

12. They’d still be running through their crystals and then would have to buy more once they’re gone. They can’t exploit what was already given to them. Furthermore, charms have zero to do with crystals and nobility.

13. Actually really thinking about this.... people could abuse this for anything..... why not just set up an alt which u do nothing but mine crystals? Just wait until u have enough for a seal or what ever u want.... I don’t think this will work (even tho I would like it to). I bet u could get so many alts between people that you could do free hte fairly regular.

14. How do you “mine crystals”? Crystals are only obtained from the devs, chests and in-app purchases.

15. Just set up dummy alts and just wait every time devs give u crystals.

16. And if they did away with free crystals to implement something like this, as I suggested, would they still be able to “mine crystals”?

17. U could make alts, and “mine crystals” by doing quests?

18. They’re not going to stop gifting out crystals. The reason for giving them out as much as they’re doing so now is to get people more active and help retain new players.

19. Not up to you to decide if her questions have been answered plus Winston was off topic on the first post. Don’t be a Dave ,Dave.

20. Bella,

You mentioned in your suggestion that your idea would generate more revenue for ATA. Can you please explain how that would be? ATA gives crystals during events, randomly gifts to all players and when there is a brief disruption in game play. If players had the capability of turning these free crystals into nobs, wouldn't that potentially drop revenue? The reason I say this is because ppl that are buying nobs now to open chests would no longer need to do so. Additionally, ppl who buy nobs for ZTA would no longer need to. Please explain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.