How to find if an ally is overpriced or underpriced [Guide]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by CoolCrash, Jan 19, 2014.

1. God knows why it repeated 1,000 in the calculations ..

2. Plus signs did not show...hence the repeat 1000

3. is that the math you did on ur current ally? cause it's overpriced

4. That was at op not bedlam

5. thats cool but i dont look at stat i just buy them randomly off allies

6. If he's asking to be hired he's overpriced. If he's not asking to be hired he's inactive, and overpriced :D

7. So in other words....what does that make meh?

8. Thats wrong, attk stats and spy stats have a different value

9. @bedlam
    what stats should I have had according to my current price? ... my stats had been around 1m/1m/2m/2m b4 ... have I been underpriced? ...

at least the "overpricing" is no reliable value to be able to keep any active ally ... any active allies are traded based on respect or disrespect ... I used to respect ALL players (two exceptions by now) ... can't say that about "my owner" ... look up his allies n see ...

so your calculation is pure theory ... as some Trillionaires don't care in any case! ...

at least I'm not underpriced now ...

10. Use 50 as your multiplier. It makes more sense than saying to multiply by 5, then drop the decimal. What if my cs is exactly 7 mil... Times 5 equals 35... Drop the decimal is still 35. The value should be around 350 bil, not 35 bil.

Also keep in mind that spy stats are generally more valuable to ally shoppers.

And an allies bfa has no affect on you as the owner and should not be a factor in determining their value.

Good guide. Should be helpful to new ally traders.

11. If you have something like 35 then move the decimal over is what the op is trying to say I think. Like earlier someone said they would be 95bil. You actually would be 950. Now yes multiplying by 50 would be a lot easier 

12. You multiply by 50 then...

13. This thread is awesome. It'll really help me out in the future!

14. Overpriced and underpriced is different for each person so this forum is dumb. If I buy an ally with 100k for 130 bill then hes not overpriced seeing how I bought him

15. This is great!! Thank you

16. Great guide, this will help me out loads, thanks 

17. 275k stats per 10b invested worked well on anything above 100b as of 4 months ago. :lol:

18. Ps and hansel price doesnt work this way unfortunately..

19. Yeah, I weighted spy stats about 1.25 times heavier than atk/def ones. Could go up higher just based on max builds, (1.3147x ish) but I liked the roundish number :D

20. This game operates differently to that trash game for pervs known as PimD.

I use Shaun's method for buying allies.

(((Spy att spy defence)x1.48) (attack defence))/value

If I remember right 0.000002 is the market value, under over for underpriced/overpriced