How NOT to make a Reset Bomb

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Odysseus, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know, Oli. We've stripped you before. We're not here to discuss that. This is a strategy thread to discuss the proper construction and use of reset bombs.

[​IMG]

(Historical photograph from the Apoc War, courtesy of ZAFT Archives)

 ZAFT Destiny  Explosive Ordinance Disposal

2. The amount of effort and time you've put into all of this is laughable, chair. Keep trying to desperately cling to what you desperately want to portray to the public as a win.

Meanwhile in off topic, is a thread about how your alliance allows back players who previously ran and requested ceasefires, (because this is all this is really about, right? PR Wins) and were granted (even when asking on an alt, in some instances) and you all publicly support and defend them.

For shame.

3. I disagree. Some people have found it helpful. Read the posts. We're finding it funny as hell as well, so it also has free entertainment value, which is never unappreciated in today's economy. Besides, we don't need a win. We don't think we're losing. This is basically UWF War Part Deux. The Return of the Butt Hurt. We've been here before.

And what players we let in or out is our business. We don't whine about all the personnel changes you make, which seeing as we've always been outnumbered is a hell of a lot more than we make. We know that too. We watch. That's how we find your banks. If they have a ZAFT tag, whack 'em and quit crying. As for the amount of time I put into it, that's my business too. It kills the time during regens. Besides, it gives Pooper a chance to get some steals in while I write.

[​IMG]

Now, do you have anything to discuss about reset bombs? If you have any questions, please feel free to post.

4. Thank you, I never realized that a ceasefire wasn't needed, we can do whatever we want!!! I will totally let everyone on my side know "NO MORE POSTS ON LAODAS WALL!!" "NO MORE pretentious zafties chasing you down to pm your new clan owner if, say, you decide to visit "b2b" for a day! Or an old clan!" :roll:

Leadership changes? Dud bombs? Shame on my side for doing this!!

I know that ZAFT upholds the most STRICT moral code !! Everyone look: we need to take a page out of ZAFTs book:

NO MORE FAKE-BOMB MAKING!!! You'd better BLOW UP THAT BOMB, as SOON AS ITS BOUGHT , Trooper!!!

5. Well I'm finding it interesting since Phil don't post anymore.

Trooper gets called out on some lies Chair responds it's all good stuff.

6. Lol zaft has never pulled off a successful strip on me :lol: if you count 4 strips with the max from one being 20 bil taken a huge strip, then youre just as stupid as we all think chair. Faith a better war family than zaft anyday. Btw thanks for wasting your time looking on google for a cute picture, just goes to show how idiotic you really are :lol:

7. That's between you and Laoda. This thread is about how to construct and use reset bombs. My understanding is if that you're wearing ZAFT tags, you're fighting and a target. I always check for CF posts, but then I figure you'd change your tags when you leave too. I know when we whacked Voodoo we skipped everyone not wearing clan tags. Try it and let us know how it works. In another thread.

[​IMG]

8. I can play with quotes too. This thread ain't about you. If you want to whine, start your own thread. By the way, people who take the time to make cute pictures with their name in it probably shouldn't talk about people and cute pictures. Just a thought.

[​IMG]

And I've fought beside Faith, and yes I think they're good too. The best opponents I've faced was KotFE and the Machines in the last war. There was much more incoming. Back then it was round the clock. This war doesn't compare. That's why we play with bombs, For fun. One of our members keeps hiring the same bomb just to watch it blow. Defusing them is harder, of course.

Now, if you want to complain, move along. If you want to play nice, feel free to post.

9. Lol you are so misinformed guy. No osw has ever left me naked. Ever. A cold? lol you have got to be a child. or at least I hope you are, because if you are an adult... I feel bad for you. Oh and idiot, if you are going to post about me, im going to respond. lol when you said this thread isn't about me I lol'ed so hard. I haven't made any cute pictures? lol Yeah faith are pretty good, zaft needs to take notes. Kotfe? too bad ass.

Like I said, what an embarrassment to the once great zaft family.

10. Once again I must go back to your original post. You said from the beginning you knew this wasn't an actual reset bomb.....and that's what we were hoping. Time to be honest.....no this account is not one of troopers alts not has it ever been. I stopped playing this game in December of '12 and took almost a year off....came back in the end of December '13 and the first thing I did was ask my former clan mate what I had missed in the past year. I was informed of the OSW that has basically been going on since I left and told him I wanted to join my former clan. To help get me back up to speed and help me improve my build to participate more in this OSW, troop gave me the suggestion of renaming myself Resilient_bomb as ZAFT would be reluctant to hire me off him as reset bombs have become popular during this OSW. I took his advice and low and behold everyone thought I was one of Troops alts and didn't really bother me while I was allowed to bank gold and upgrade my account to a point where I am much more of a help in this OSW. Did I play along with the rouse of being troopers alt....of course I did and obviously it got under the OPs skin because he's become obsessed with Trooper for whatever reason. As I stated earlier the hope was if I was bought and I didn't reset ZAFT would realize this was not a bomb and move it among their members as they moved gold for strips....didn't work and it was a long shot and we knew that. Point of the matter is this, by doing what we did I was allowed to upgrade with minimal issues (applegirl and her alts are really the only serious incoming I've had...and on a side not I truly hope she is able to recover from her cancer and reclaim her life. I have a dear friend who is going through her third bout with breast cancer...so in all seriousness I wish you good health applegirl) and res now has one more account and person in this OSW.

11. Like I said, Oli, if you can't play nice with others, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

[​IMG]

Your call.

12. I wasn't sure who owned the account. I just kept watching the stats. And the more Pooper played his "Oh please please steal my bomb" routine the more convinced I was he wouldn't reset it. Bad acting and overselling. Nice plan, but the problem is you get too valuable. You grew quick. I knew you were working at it. Nice job, by the way.

After we spoke I knew you weren't Pooper either. You were too reasonable and calm. You shared my attitude. Win some, lose some. As for Pooper, I wouldn't call it an obsession. I'd call it sharing wisdom. Play with fire and you get burned. Especially if you taunt people.

Wish you well too. Thanks for coming back and helping your clan, and for helping make the war more fun. Happy Kawing. :)

13. This ladies and gentlemen, is the perfect example of what to do when you lose any form of argument/attempted insulting. Chair you are full of lessons for the forum community today. Thank you for giving them examples. We appreciate it.

14. Errmm from my point of view Chair seems to be up 3 zip. Seems he's telling the truth unlike some.

Anyway back to lurk.

15. Lurking and not spamming forums for once? Dear god the lord has answered our prayers.

16. *UPDATE*

This just in. The question as to why you would expect someone to rehire your bomb will not be answered here. I've been informed that Pooper has been strenuously advised not to post anymore.
    Questions may be directed to him at Res, where he is currently self pinning and raging on his wall.

[​IMG]

(Photograph courtesy ZAFT Recon)

17. So here we are 24 hours later

Let us recap:
    24 hours ago chairpad bragged on my wall that he is making more off of me than I am from him (It's still posted there for your viewing pleasure). I then informed him that he at most gets 20 wins per day on me, which is far less than I get on him. So, I immediately posted my total losses for him to see (33260, which is also posted there). I now have 33267 losses (that's an increase of 7 losses, chairpad...I know things like math are difficult for you, so I took the liberty of doing the calculation)️. Of those 7 losses, 1 was an outgoing attack loss, and 6 were incoming attack losses from an account in regulators. This means that in 24 hours you have managed to amass not a single win.

Conversely, I have gone 103 for 114 stealing you. And let's not forget to add in your 11 sdp lost for each steal. My first win is just over 32m on you. It would appear you are far from making bank on me as you said Again, this is simple math, so even you should be able to comprehend it

Now as far as bombs go...I appear to be holding the cards here. The ball is in your court

18. Be careful, he is most likely going to ask you to leave his thread since youre showing him up. That's how he loses.

19. You and Oli aren't paying attention. I said way back in this thread that I didn't care about your stats. I haven't even tried to hit you all day. I've been pinning on the EB making cash for my upgrade. In between EB's I hit my farm. You haven't been watching those stats, have you? My goal is to break 5m stats before the weekend hits. You've forgotten about that lie, haven't you? I haven't grown in months? Stripping you was just a bonus.

Your math sucks. I've made roughly 20b today. You've taken about, meh, I'll give you 2b and that's with the pots. So 18b profit today. You're not earning 2b from stealing me. You're actually losing money by using your spies on me. You'd make more stealing a bigger target. Again, this is simple math. It's a win win too. I make gold and basically tie up a much bigger account by making it noob rage on me. I slept fine last night. How about you? The rest of your post is more of the "Men fear me and women want to have my babies" stuff that we're used to from you, and we're not here for that.

Now, what made you think we would pass the bomb around between our banks? Why would we expose our banks? Did you try to detonate it? Did you check the level on the modulator? I sent you the diagram. It could be something in your procedures. Here's a check list

[​IMG]

(Courtesy ZAFT Explosive Ordnance Disposal)

After you hired the bomb back, why did you think we would rehire it? You did rehire the bank, right? This conversation is correct?

[​IMG]

Anyway, thanks for coming back and taking questions on the topic of how NOT to make a reset bomb. We're looking forward to hearing what we're all sure will be informative and educational answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.