How NOT to make a Reset Bomb

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Odysseus, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  priceless.

2. I thought so too. Don't expect a response from Pooper though. I've been informed he's been told to stay off the forum. Res wants this whole thing to go away. It's kinda embarrassing for them.

[​IMG]

3. I enjoy the drama in kaw, and the use of forums to further it. The last post with looney toons is great 

4. I also actually learned something from this sarcastic guide so Ty.

5. Thanks, and you're welcome.

If you like drama, read his wall. He's been noob raging on it all day. Currently, he's self pinning to keep his losses from going up. His banner is pretty funny too. I upgraded today and it's killing him. He claims I did it by having a 5b ally hired. This from a guy who was naked Friday and has almost 1T in allies today. He thinks we don't know Perse helped him.

Like I said, Pooper's an idiot. ;)

6. I think you all miss out on some oppertunities. The point of the reset bomb, and I have 3. Is to be there when you get stripped to make it hurt the ones stripping you. Just like you said. But if I have allies I like to have allies that help with stats and they can help out in the clan. Upgrading them with the coins they make helping the clan on eb and strips is free money that you would not have (can also volley to mains). They also will help with BFA until they are bought. Win, win. As long as you are willing to make em go boom when stripped it is fine to upgrade them with their own coinage.
    I see you like to make reset bombs that just cost a lot and do nothing, but I like mine to help out till I blow them up. both work as long as you actually blow them up when stripped. 5 people so far know I like blowing mine up. Some of them were just idiots that don't read banners, but it was still fun to blow it up in the middle of their ee war anyways. :lol:

7. this threads gotta be kept in best of (grin)

8. Pooper is noticeable by his absence

9. Yep. It doesn't matter how you build them or what you do with them if it doesn't go ka-boom. Especially when you brag about making things go boom. And sometimes watching them not blow up is as fun as blowing them up. Either way, that's why we play. To have fun. ;)

[​IMG]

10. Any updates on this one?

11. Updates are always available on Pooper's wall. He's not allowed to post here. His father found it embarrassing. Ironic since he was the one always here running his mouth about how ZAFT needs to get permission from our "daddy" to post.

[​IMG]
    (Artist's rendition of the historic father son meeting)

Currently, he's trying to keep his attack losses down so he's self pinning. He's doing fairly well. He was pinned the few times I checked last night. I slept. According to his banner, he's still upset I upgraded. I told him I'd make 5m by the weekend.

Later, we'll be discussing proper detonation procedures and how to perform routine maintenance and repairs on your bomb to prevent misfires.

12. Lol ok thanks Chair appreciated.



13. Here's the update. Chairpad insisted he was making bank on me with attacks, so I called him out. You see, he's not all that bright and didn't realize attack losses were available for the kaw world to see, merely by looking at one's profile. This is all documented via our conversation on my wall So let's recap:

15 hours ago (as evidenced on my wall) I posted my losses (33260). Since then it has moved to 33267 (this is current, and easily proven). 1 of those losses was an outgoing loss, 6 were incoming losses from barcode rank 7 in regulators.

In that 15 hours, I have gone 52/55/11 steals on chairpad. Poor little nublet

14. Now as far as bombs go, it appears chairpad is still afraid to own mine I even made them look similar as to not confuse him

Oh, by the way, add 3 more steal wins

15. Is it not normal to be afraid to hire a bomb?

16. Hey, Pooper, welcome back. I knew you couldn't keep away.

First, any comments about how you lied about the hiring of your bomb? Is it your alt or isn't it?

Second, I really couldn't care less about your win/losses. I told you that to get you all worked up. I slept all night. You stayed up self pinning. I managed to get a bar in Bond this morning though, He paid ok. Then I have my farm. The eb pays nicely too, as you know.

I have a deadline, remember? ;)

17. Ah good to see you back trooper. Now when Chair post this thread I checked the bomb and hooli was owner. Can you confirm?

18. Perfect example of why Zafties have an "advised" no forum policy. To keep their more.. idiotic members from embarrassing themselves. Looks like chair didn't want to listen, and here we are, just as the zafties feared.

19. Why would we rehire your bomb that you hired back from us? Or hire any bomb? We understand how the concept works. Our expert technicians defused it once, but that's not something you just play with all the time. We just did it because we were bored and thought it would be fun to make you naked and take all the gold. Follow the thread and you'll learn how it works.

Speaking of our expert technicians, they told me if you have problems detonating it, the problem may be in your modulator. Consult the diagram. If the setting is above level 8, it may not go ka-boom.

[​IMG]

Try it now and see if you get detonation.

20. Normally you don't hire them unless you're willing to take the loss. That's what makes it fun, though. Risking the gold. It's a bit like playing poker. You have to know when they're bluffing. In this case, it wasn't hard. He did all the things I laid out in my first post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.