How NOT to make a Reset Bomb

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Odysseus, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Same to you ๎„…

2. *bump*

You didn't think I was going to let you off that easy, did you? ;)

3. zombie pooper๎š come on tell us another lie

4. So is it finished? I thought trooper would have another come back.

5. I told Pooper if he kept lying my next thread would be "How to strip 10T from an account that's only had a plunder ally since the Apoc war". I think he got the message. If not, I'm more than willing to keep embarrassing him.

6. 1-0 to Chairborne then I would say.

7. I wouldn't. You never really know the story.

8. True I don't know all the facts. But I do know that allie was hired after this thread was made because I checked and hooli from ZD had it at that time. So Chair was not lieing about that. Anyway let's see if Res has anything to add.

9. The story is, Pooper is a complete idiot.

His latest is, I haven't been able to earn any money or upgrade in the last 6 months. Never mind the fact that I've added over 1m to my stats since the war started. So I posted my stats on his wall and told him I be upgrading soon. When I did, he said he had "forced" me to use nobs to do it.

Why would I do that? I can simply hit the EB like HE does. Check out his numbers in their EB history. That, or I can farm Resilient_tiny_dancer, one of their potless inactive hansels that I put 10b out on. I'm cheap. I don't spend money on nobs when I can make the cash for free. If I was in a hurry, my stats would be a lot bigger than they are after playing for three years.

If anything, Pooper's the one using nobs. He was naked last Friday and now has almost 1T in allies. You do the math. He either used nobs, sold bars, or volleyed.

The funny thing is Pooper's apparently to stupid too understand that lying to someone who KNOWS better only confirms to that person just how desperate you are to cover your embarrassment. But he's learning.

10. Anyone wanna hire me b4 I reset???!!!!

11. How's mine look lolololololilololololol

12. About what they usually do. Big enough hire price to get you max plunder, not big enough to cost you a lot in time and cash if you reset it. Unlike Pooper's, it should function just fine.

[​IMG]

13. Really he's a complete idiot I'd think the idiots would be the guys holding two my alts trading them back and forth between there banks. I was just smarter on the names.

14. Oh ill give you hint you just vollyed one again lol

15. Are you referring to me? I haven't volleyed anyone with this account in months.

[​IMG]

16. Poor Pooper. Reduced to ranting on his wall. How sad.

[​IMG]

17. And the lies just keep coming...

Here's the guy who hired the Bomb

[​IMG]

Who is he?

[​IMG]

According to Pooper himself, it's his alt. So basically, he gets embarrassed over the whole thing after I accepted his dare to make this thread, then uses his alt to try and say that AAH hired the ally. What's true? Who knows. The only thing we know for sure is that Pooper is full of crap. But then, that's why we call him Pooper. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.