How NOT to make a Reset Bomb

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Odysseus, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's not true bomb.

2. You were bought after I made this thread. Your name is in the first post. People checked. Besides, 3 hours ago would STILL have have given Pooper time to reset you. You were stripped last week.

3. Did it ever dawn on you that the reason this account didn't reset was because we were hoping one if your banks would hire this account while trying to move money to fund a bigger strip? Or are you so desperate for anything to call a "win" in this war that you're grasping at this situation. There is far more strategic ways to "make something go boom"

4. Resilient Pooper is a classy name :|

5. Why would we use a bank to hire you? We knew you were a Res Bomb. That's your NAME. You guys might be that stupid. We're not. And I'm not grasping at this situation. Pooper DARED me to make this thread. You asked for it, you got it. Next time, be careful what you ask for.

6. It's not this game here for people to play as they like? I mean who really cares what a follower thinks , finally got the balls to speak up for himself yet hides behind lb players ,,,,,, pfft

7. You broke it down in your original post. You "knew this account wasn't going to get reset" so you bought it off Trooper, the hope was after a few weeks of not resetting there might be an air of comfort and you might start passing the account around while funding other strips. As you stated why on Earth would this account get reset with the stats it has. We knew you would eventually figure out this account was a traditional reset bomb...trying to do something else....it's call strategic warfare sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Had you not been such a hot head in an effort to claim some victory there's no saying where it might have gone. Instead you not only make yourself look desperate in trying to prove you "won" you make your entire clan look desperate.

8. What a load of BS

9. It wouldn't if matter we waited. You'd still know everyone who hired you. It'd be in your news. We knew that. Besides we didn't care if you reset or not. We thought the price would be cheap to watch you reset after all that work and put you out of the war. I told you. I planned this. If that was your strategy, you need better leaders.

As for making my entire clan look desperate, this was between me and Pooper. I got tired of his lies and told him if he kept lying I'd post his stupidity for all of KaW to see. He dared me to do it. I did it. If he didn't want everyone to know what a bonehead move he had made, he should have kept his mouth shut. If he continues, my next thread will be "How to strip 10T from an account with only a plunder ally" It's his choice. If he wants to dig himself in deeper, by all means, please proceed.

10. Wasn't it chair who got shown to be a liar on a certain graveyards thread

11. Seems to me that the "faux reset bomb" worked for months before it dawned on the ZAFT brain trust that it might not be a bomb after all.

I guess they got there eventually. Don't throw out your shoulder patting yourself on the back chairborne... When you're that late to the party all you have left is being glad you came at all, and a glass of whatever washed into the spill bucket.

DRINK UP YOU BIG MAN

12. If you got it, post it. So far the only one busted here for lying is Pooper with his lame ass "AAH hired my bomb" line.

Speaking of, who hires a bomb like that right after reading a thread? My suspicion is, a Res alt trying to provide Pooper with a cover. AAH might want to look into that.

13. How on earth can I post it chair come on❗ you was talking about how dumb others were and then u ask me to ss a post on a graveyards thread. Also devs took tht thread and it hasn't been released back yet. So no one can see it atm

14. It worked better for us than it did for you, didn't it? We stripped Pooper, stole him all night AND got the cash back from the sale of the bomb. We made a profit. How about you?

And please, spare me the "we planned this" routine. We all know you didn't. If you did, it only shows how stupid you all really were. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

15. Ah how entertaining

16. So basically, you can't prove it. We're just supposed to take your word on it.

Thanks for playing.

17. Believe me or not I couldn't care less. I was merely asking a question, and your welcome, thank you for thanking me for playing kingdoms at war

You really touched my heart

18. I'm having a blast. Res, not so much. They failed to go "boom".

19. You're welcome. Have a great day/evening on KaW.

20. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.