History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi Osw (Part I)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Not just his right to write this, but he giving us a 80% unbiased story comprised of both sides, and many of us in forums want part 2 so stop distracting him.

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@ op.
    true but how much digging did you do? and fact checking, you did cross check before posting i assume.
    realistically it isn't your history to tell so you'd want to triple check everything as best as possible.
    as i see has been pointed out most of modern day kaw cares little past there eb. sadly. much-less things this far back. may want to be careful of how you burn this candle.
    best of luck to you.

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@lil-lady if you think its not his right to post this history, then its also not your right to question it. That right only lies with Osiris and yafi/judgement.

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

i have arguments for and against either side... meh. any ways he's posted it it's interesting wishing him the best of luck. next

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@Philopsopher - you don't know anything about Yoongy - whether Os trust him or not that's another story but how involved and how much insight he has in this war? More than you will ever know.

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@apocalyspe
    Let's not assume how much anyone knows about anyone else. Truth is I that, while I'm not his mother or anything, I've warred and chatted with yoongy on several occasions....just not in this account. I also know he left Osiris long before any of this happened, so I feel comfortable in questioning his knowledge of Os-robs involvement in the first Yafi war.
    As for yoongy's evaluation of Naughty Juliet, spending time in Zaft, having a huge hansel, and being around the game a long time does not change the fact she betrayed he clanmates in an attempt to save just one friend who started the osw in the first place. I call that a noob.

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

This not to say yoongy knows nothing about Osiris or that he is not a seasoned warrior. I just disagree with his assessment on how active os- rob was at the time of the war and how great a player Juliet is.

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Ok Apoc you can say that our family has disintegrated all you want mate but Yafi and Judgement where both hurt just as much that's why the clans merged this thread was a good read let's leave it at that I have respect for your guys tenaciousness and resolve please act in kind 

OSIRIS

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

You have no idea the ties that binds YAFI and Judgement. Judgement hurt by Osiris?? Judgement was in year long war with ZAFT before we merge. Did you guys really hurt us? Apart from Cambji getting inappropriately banned by devs NONE of you caused us much grief at all. Without the unjust ban on Cambji you guys are pretty much amateurs. Watch how we tear you all to bits ... Oh we already done it to Osiris twice and AAH may as well abandon all hope 

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Lol you just can't refrain from it can you classy mate

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

And in my post I didn't say we hurt judgement did I just that the clan was hurt in their OSW as well as Yafi clan go back and read it mate just stated a fact that in order to grow those clans merged

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

 of course I can't refrain or I wouldn't be in YA_Judgement_FI

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)



15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

like I said mate - you have no clue about the ties that binds YAFI and Judgement

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Neither did I ask or attempt to just asked to respect this post as there are enough trash littered through forums on this war

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Part and parcel of the game mate  FB Os-Rlonk np he can run but he can never hide 

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Apoc - you are clearly unaware about the strips taken place on Yafi during this war. It certainly isn't just cambj who has been stripped of a lot of gold. And as for strip I mean gold taken not gold bought!

You could of course be fully aware and chose to ignore it to make you're point sound better I guess.

Cheers

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Cheers all nice reading

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

He also is well aware that one of our members was a founding member of Judgement. We know all we need to know. And yes, Yafi, anyone can just go to your old clan and look at the EBs to know you were a dead clan. We know the story Drama Queen.