History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi Osw (Part I)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Bump

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@ rip - love ya baby 

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

They left because they dont like the new kaw. And you only boring us to death. Your not dangerous at all. Just like a fly who comes back everytime.

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Don't give up ya day job bud I fell sleep with your rubbish

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Great guys. Your entitled to your opinion. The fact is however is that about 50 ppl followed and pmed me with opinions and things to add to the story. Therefore it looks like striking a nerve somewhere.

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Lol. What about part 2. When is its release. I want to buy the tickets

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Damn OP, very interesting read. I've been following this war for a long time, and this is a very nice way of putting both sides of factual info without being biased or opinionated to 1 side. Thank you :D

P.S. Waiting for Part 2 haha

OmegaLSA

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I remeber YAFI was born after Osiris, started to hit Indomitable Camraderie or Indomitable Brotherhood. At the time Insaner and NotSane (alt) was the leader if IC and i consider him the one of the creators or the creator of YAFI. Today his name is Smokey and was in judgment and NotSane in Yafi recently.

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

good read Philospher can't wait for part 2, too bad for the Trash Talkers 

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Part 2 is half finished. Gimme a little more time. Lol

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I was in IC 

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I wish I put my story all in one instead of reply but for
    Some dumb reasone I couldn't send that much characters

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Appreciate the unbiased take from philosopher and yoongy - but hell trash talking is part of the game and we back it up with some serious action! AAH and OS during the course of war has disintegrated but Ya_Judgement_Fi has grown from strength to strength... Enough said; outnumbered yes but never outgunned... Look out you never know who's next

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Good read

15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Yeah. Apocalypse I guess you're right. I've given up controlling the trash talk. I'll let the trolls sling through it.

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Since yesterday I got so many people following me from both sides giving me info that part 2 is taking longer than thought. Gimme a few hours.

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

i'm mildly curious why op thinks they have the right to post this

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@ yoongy
    Long time no see. However I stand by my statements. You left Osiris long before the yafi problem so I question how accurately you can speak about os-rob on this point. Also sorry to say bro, but many in Osiris don't trust you any farther than they can throw you. Truth is Rob was apathetic towards his clan long before the osw started, and he provided zero leadership during it. Arm and James were in charge then. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, rob was a no show for the war.

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@ lady. Post what exactly? A history?

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I have a right to post this in the forums because I bought an iPhone and downloaded the app. That's all the rights I need.