Historic Thread Safeguard Service

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sholron, Dec 31, 2010.

1. The link is on here Swabia

2. Updated! Sorry it's been awhile, but have been working on a few other projects.

What has been added
    Player Photos
    The Writer's Cafe
    KaW Fan Fiction Superthread
    Endgame (by Seth)
    Innocence (by Irin)
    Dragon Tale (by Utho)

3. Wow. Haven't seen this thing in forever. How far back did you have to go?

4. I don't know...search feature ftw! Lol

5. There's a search feature 

6. On a pc there is

7. That would explain my ignorance of it. Okay then, nice job on this thread. I'll bump whenever I can for you.

8. No need to, it's just a nice reference. If you wish to nominate threads though, go ahead.

Since the Best Of Section is basically inactive now, there's a renewed need for this thread.

9. Which is exactly why I'll bump it. I'm obviously on more than you so I can keep it up more. People need these and so they need this thread.

10. Hey, I just wanted to thank you for putting up some threads from Fan Fiction. It means a lot to us since the KAW writing community is so small and easily overlooked.

11. I still don't believe my thread made this 

12. I couldn't forget about my Writer buddies:)

13. i like this idea..

14. Thank you, and another note---How to Train an Ahdragos is in best of now. Will update later. And section off the deleted threads

15. And to all you newbier forumers...this thread inspired the Best Of section. 10 of the 17 threads in the Best of section were on this thread first.

16. Love this thread, thanks for bumping it.

17. About how to capture a pickle?

18. Lol, this died before that. Thought the Best Of thread would destroy the need for this. Very wrong in that opinion.