Guide to Majesty

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by mattisnttheman, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I really hate when noobs think they know something and It turns out they really know nothing!

Majesty was a all sub build from the get go, no subs and no guilds. It was when the all star war went down is when he changed his build to get more plunder.

Second of all Majesty admitted to spending thousands of his own cash to get where he's at today. He bought and used the maximum allowable usage of crystals and noobs.

So now you know the facts pull you head from your ass noob.

--Insert middle finger emoji here--

2. Lmao! Wow why even start a thread like this if you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about...?

3. Hc, that comment should be posted on about 30% or more of threads in the forums.

4. Majesty is awesome.

5. lmao

AG Inc. really needs to start labling our guides :D "DO NOT open any guides without our tag on it. We will review all guides and approve those worth reading"

6. Sorry guys but I don't stalk majesty like y'all.

7. I actually respect this guy for making this.

8. Then why the hell did you make it???

And btw, not one person who's reset for the slots has made it high on the lb, unless they spent (hacked) MASSIVE nobs or got MASSIVE transfers from someone else who spent (hacked) MASSIVE nobs.

9. A guy with no life and is addicted to KaW: If I eve rwon the lottery, I will strip majesty. XD

10. Thx. I know it sucks I made some random thing and wanted to see where it would go. Apparentaly it went down... It was a try anyway.

11. It's still living see?

Guide to becoming a Majesty

This guide will show you ways to become Majesty. 

The build:
    Majesty build is Summoning circles with guilds. He has lcbc(Land complete build complete)and he lcbced atleast 4 times. This is because he has the game completion bonuses. Reaper_ has the same build but not ALL the game bonuses. Majesty has also bought all the pro packs. Pro packs give you the pro symbol. Reaper_ has about 20,000 less stats the Majesty. If Reaper_ got lc one to get the spy bonus he would tie Majesty. It IS possible to tie Majesty but as of now but it IS NOT possible to beat him.

Majesty's wall:
    If you post hire me on Majesty's wall he will block you. You should not do this because you might need his help later. 

Majesty reseting: 
    Many people would like Majesty to reset because they call him a noob. A noob is an annoying person that you don't like. Chances of Majesty resetting is probably 1 in a million. If he were to reset people would be shocked and people will race to become #1 on the lb(leaderboard). If he does check the forums. You will see Majesty in each topic. 

Well I hope this will make you understand Majesty's power. Good luck, to Majesty and all.

12. Lol it's not terrible; the rest of it's good. I just decided you would be the lucky winner I'd explode on xD

13. Lol what the **** is wrong with ya ***hole? lol u win

14. [​IMG]

Lol I actually think you're cool but I had to be manly xD

But still... very nooby... :twisted:

15. Ya got that right. I mean come on. Mattisnttheman knows NOTHING about majesty. His thread fails.

16. It was in #1 on active topics for a long time

17. Majesty also has ALL LCBC allies so your NOT touching him.(maybe you'll touch him but his kingdom will destoy you and possible some clans aswell)

18. Maj hasn't reset once

And u didn't include his allies one of the reasons he's on top