Guide to being a successful NOOB.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Ghoomba, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Ehh, most were on purpose anyway :p

2. A newb is someone new to a game. A noob is an annoying person.

3. I said that...

4. Noobs aren't new they are just annoying

5. Ehh, I guess I elaborated too much on other parts. Lol cut slack was meant to he a joke anyway

6. Uh huh. I'm sure all your little mistakes were on purpose.
    Btw
    Noob can also be a term for someone who did something stupid or silly.

7. ima go hunt for some nytol r smthing... i cant go in tommorow half dead... cranky iggy= bad for career! ttyl elite. 

8. Lol nice guide

9. The section with like 10 mistakes on purpose. I'm sure there were others that I didn't notice because font on notes app looks funny. ( I type on there and copy and pasted to here).

Funny, the one place I get trolled is a fake guide meant to be funneh -.- I guess I'll take my own fake advice and think of a lame excuse

10. It's late...

11. I typed that whole bbcode guide on forums with like one mistake (forgot [/code] somewhere :lol: ) in notes in 2-3ish hours

12. Congratulations toast, we're not all perfect. At least I don't pick out stupid errors and mock you for them, you can edit by the way, I can't.

13. Why can't you? lol

And I pick on everyones errors. Because nobody else does.

14. I don't have access to a computer because mine got a virus and my lazy father won't fix it or show me how to.

15. LOLz!

I should have read this 2 weeks ago!!!

16. I like being a newb

17. Atbara, I just made it today...

18. Simply pick up said computer and through it out the window that always fixes mine 

19. I just checked my coding there... Scrolled down fast to do a quick check that it was properly viewable.