Global EB Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by OG-Sticky-BoC, Sep 4, 2016.

1. I get the feeling that something like that would be really slow and laggy… but that's a problem for the devs to solve

2. Welp ATA tends to not like petitions so thats what we wont do! Support tho cuz i want them to have to keep seeing this like they had to see my thread in active threads for 350ish comments/times

"Que eddy wally "
    Wow.

3. **BUMP**

Don't let this die or it won't be seen. Help me keep the thread alove and grab the attention of Devs!

4. That really sounds awesome. You would be able to team up with Ally clans and complete epics together. Just select the couple clans you would like and it merges your clans chat together. Would be a great fix to the 100 roster limit and make the game more interesting. Support

5. Attractive

6. This has already been seen, maybe directing 'support' to it would help?

7. My wording was wrong, but it got my point across, no? Anywho, thanks for the post! Tell your friends!

8. You have mine support brethren.

9. Now you're kinda becoming an attention seeker

10. Support, I personally posted something like this a while ago...

Glad to know someone else agrees!

11. I feel like make an eb that never ends and only gets harder and harder as we get through the eb because as the community grows so should the eb as we get stronger and the more people that join the game it also needs to but as far as rewards it should be based on a tier system of people that are in a certain bracket of CS like most hits most damage etc....

12. That sounds like an awesome idea! Support