Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. lol funny little fellow isn’t he? :lol: :lol:

2. Yeah “I” do ...& don’t forget it punk  :lol: lol

3. I know I don’t “run” forums, but I make an effort to keep them alive. What do you do for them except make ridiculous claims and talk tough? Also, I got you to comment on my thread, so I’m egotistical enough to know where I stand here. Clearly higher than you, dearie. :)

4. Oh snap 

5.  Ella, where is your 50+ page thread at? I can’t find it. :lol:

6. lol he couldn’t come up with a decent thread if his life depended on it 

7. :lol:

8. yeah that is a lie , I brought an apartment in Patong Thailand back in June .... 10 now

9. Lol ....it's alt army without a main

10. Congratulations on the greatest achievement in your life Bella , outstanding

11. That’s a pathetic comeback, Ella. I’m so disappointed in you. 

12. Ella can’t post with “Ella not my main” account only alts.

13. I don't mind cutting coupons out for your soup kitchen Todd , could you roll over to the kitchen in your wheelchair and get me some scissors

14. No I can't post with Ella account Captain Obvious

15. 

16. ...remember you thought 60k was “so much money anyone would quit their jobs and go work in a restaurant” ???

I’ll find that post and repost SS of it ...lol

Lemme ask you still think that’s a lot huh? ...so yeah as started in previous thread you’re either on welfare or you really do live in some third world country 

(Trash men in NYC make 75k lololol ....look it up) 

17. I see Stacy and Sean keeping Stacy’s thread alive 

18. Ok so I just got back from Connecticut. I flew in to watch Dartmouth vs Quinnipiac. My daughter plays rugby for Dartmouth. Dartmouth won

go Big Green

19. Lol ...this from City Data forums  and this was like 8 years ago from this dude who posted and he’s in Chicago not even NYC 

Base salary 75k ...another 25k in benefits ...see Ella this is what actual working adults make.

20. So what this dude probably making 125-150k or more now 

...Ella you’re a child like Stacy and Sean trying to pretend you’re an adult 

(Or as stated previously 1. On welfare 2. Live in a hut (lol) 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.