Fight Mechanics

Discussion in 'Guides' started by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Thanks I didn't know it was this Complicated.:)

2. I noticed you left out the tower build. Why?

3. Probs because there's been a lot of quite major changes since EE wars. The EE community have been making some pretty extreme changes to the older type 'normal' builds.

If Belle ever finds the time between having her minions lick her shoes and such, the thread will be updated. I'd like to see it.

Also, she'll likely need some kingdoms to test with. The best way to offer yourself as a tester is to scoutbomb her.

4. Think the glue on this sticky has had weak adhesion since it was posted but that's just me I guess.

5. Bellemorte, I would be an example of a hybrid. Wulf there would be troop heavy hybrid, with sdt

6. Thanks for this thread.

7. bumping this for kingsterp who just told me that hybrids only have 2m difference between spy and attack stats and that a gh with 2 attack buildings isnt a hansel.

8. bumpin for kingsterp again

9. i might haveta do this everyday

10. Has anyone done all this research within the confines of ee? How much of it, if any, hangs together? Pls post!

11. Zattoichi, the names that certain build ratios are referred to by are approximate and have diff meaning to diff ppl. A true hansel is most likely a spybuild that is dtw to an attk heavy build with gold out and >20% troops.

# of attk buildings are a factor, but what you might notice is that gh can have hansel mechanics with even 2 attk buildings.

12. my point exactly

13. Stats have nothing to do with it, only the buildings.

14. Thanks for posting this Belle

15. Bump to actives ;)

16. Woah Belle nice name change

17. bump for science :)