Fight Mechanics

Discussion in 'Guides' started by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Ty belle this is finally wat I've been after for all builds excellent work and Ty all for the work put in

2. Sticky!

Seriously, ill be referencing this alot. :)

3. Lol willy 

@nics- you'll have to make yourself more clear. It's either really early for me I have no idea what part you are talking about.

4. @miss- yeah. I'll probably replace this once all of the bugs are worked out.

5. STICKYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Good thread. But in a few months, devs will have successfully eliminated PvP completely.

7. Nice Belle. It will never help me, because I'm an old, disgruntled PWar noob, but I'm sure this is great for people who actually play the game.

8. Did you really have to quote the entire OP, retard?

9. lol...you think it's a good change that clannies can't keep you pinned to prevent a strip? Forcing people that have a lot of gold (plus real money) invested in this game to be afraid to have any bit of a social life, it's a ridicules change.
    Every war clan should put on their info page to forget about having allies if you want to go out partying any night, don't bother sleeping either, who needs sleep anyway...lol
    It just encourages people with only one account to go pure spy, like everyone else here seems to be doing.

10. another well done mechanics guide, thank you Belle

11. Is this the same for both system and off system fights?

12. Bump for Gripper :)

13. Bump.

Why is this not sticky yet? 

14. @daemon this applies to all warring/ hitting.

15. Belle,

Attack build , zero cash, spy below 20%, attack above 20%, is open for attack. I will suggest to correct ur fight mechanics on pg 1

16. Bump for my Dragon Force friends.