Feedback for Killer Reborn

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lil_Tiger, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Is Zadie the new killer?

2. Love it!! I'm so excited to read this one!

3. Is the little boy who walked in on the killing in the bathroom, the one who had his mother stabbed, the killer?

4. Is the killer that naked guy in the suspect's house

5. question about KI, that lady that was stabbed as KC ran out of the bathroom... did she die?

6. Nope. She comes back too

7. I like it :3 always been reading Killer Inside from the start

8. Is it colts sister?

9. Ah ah ah! Lots of good guesses. You'll soon see; many of the characters return. Chapter 1 should be out soon... I'm working on finalizing KI at the moment. Thanks to all your comments, I've revised it and now it's even better! Thanks so much!

10. Keep up the good work 

11. Only first chapter and I am impressed. Keep it up, and I love it. The suspense is… suspicous XD but I love it.

12. The killer could be anyone but I believe it is either Tris the little boy who mother was stabbed or Radcliffe (I spelled that wrong)

13. Lil_Tiger, you are a fantastic writer. You grace FanFic with these wonderful stories. Please, please don't stop writing.

Anyways, this is awesome! I saw one or two grammar mistakes, but this sequel is just as good as the last.

14. If you say dont stop writing…

*begins writing in bed, breakfast, school, lunch, detention*

not proper language

15. Screw language.

16. Let's revert to guttural grunts and groans.

17. Just curious tiger u said u would post last monday or tuesday but u havent said a word

18. Something bad has happened…

Maybe a washing machine ate her, who knows

19. Sorry guys, it might be a while before Chapter 1. I've had some irl problems from broken bones to family issues. It should be up in a few days depending on my mental and physical well being 