Estoc Wars Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Mikezilla, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Well written guide..Maybe useful to add in another section on matchup (if possible ) to make it more complete

2. Well laid out.Great job you went to load of trouble

3. Great guide. Well planned and writen. 

4. Nice guide, really helpful! Thanks! :)

5. Thanks everyone 

6. I'll be adding in more things soon, if you have any suggestions let me know or just post them here 

7. Yay nice sticky!!

8. Not sure if it has been mentioned, but u have heard that you can email devs about the veil and they can turn it off if the match hasn't happened

9. Nice thread Mike. Finally a sticky that us deserving 

10. You might want to add an update, though. From what I have seen, the knockout bonus is 10% of the enemy's plunder score, and the self-ko is usually about 1/3 of that. I don't have complete definite screenshots, but it'd be a good guideline to go upon.

11. Alright, I'll work on an update soon, Im pretty busy this week though so we'll see

12. @Legendary... There is a percent for 1/3 you know :p

13. Mike good job bro. Will help in teaching clannies new to war.

14. Thanks 

15. Just dropped the 4 from my name. I feel so light now!

16. If guild hansels, hybrid and spy builds want to learn new EE strategies, they should join the OMETOTCHTLI @ TAMOANCHAN. Just like omet clan TLAL0CAN, currently ranked #15 on the LB, winning 26 of 28 EE wars, TAMOANCHAN will fight the same way.

17. Lol i was making a guide on how to win estoc war... And what u need IOT succeed... U beat me to it. >_> took my idea