Epic equipment/battles and Android update released!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 25, 2012.

1. pppl are going to gaw

2. More like people are leaving Gaw.

3. I can't get the update?

4. When are the new ebs and items coming out?!?!

5. I have a Kindle Fire. Will you release an app that is supported on it? I love this game it's so addicting. Thank you.

6. When are the new ebs coming out

7. Why ain't I getting the sword from FOD?? I've played it god knows how many times and it still ain't dropping for me, it's stupid, I got the armor first time I completed destroyer

8. This game just keeps on getting better love the new updates 

9. So how do we earn equipment , because I'm finishing the epics and have received no equipment over and over again. Are there special epics please explain thank you : BROOKLYNKID

10. COD FOD and Destroyer are the only eb that drop items. If your not doing those eb your wasting time trying to get items.

11. So is there an app for android?

12. how to update e new version???

13. how to update e newest version???

14. When the equipment items came out.....i had 3 items it let me equip but the next day they were all gone. And its not letting me select them again, bc theirs no items.....or do the items stay at the very bottom of ur profile automatically.....from resets plz help me understand wall thx

15. Why haven't I had any equipment took part in lots of epic still haven't been given any 

16. Wat the hell we gotta do to get the items I've done FOD god knows how many times and got nothing, wat gives 

17. Pshhhh ive done 91 fods with no sword where's my sword!?

18. I've been in the eb from start to finish, I've done low hits, hit loads of times, hit pot stage missed pot stage and still nothing, then u get some little  come join in near the end of the eb and get the sword  wtf gives 