Epic equipment/battles and Android update released!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Reset items will now be as they always were and permanently active for you. The equipment items are currently only obtained via The Destroyer, City of the Dead and Figure of Death EB's.

2. Which barely ever drop :-(

3. Does anyone know roughly the % chance of getting a perm item dropped?

4. Could your give players an in game alert whilst playing to quit and reload game when patch is done? Would help players be equal and no complaints:)

5. Maybe you just made an item through using forum who knows who gives the ideas I sure would like that job

6. Interesting updates! Keep it up 

7. I sense a new update with 3 new equipment and 1 new eb will come out soon... But that's just me

8. how do you equip items on pc ??? if this has been addressed already pls post link to this question i just have not seen it thanks :p :D

9. There's only

10. There is only 3 items to get are the other ones coming with new ebs

11. So how do we get these items?lolll

12. I think the items should have been kept secret.. Just an opinion..

13. I would like more information on what is considered 'random' item / equipment drops. :) Is there some guy at HQ randomly pressing the 'drop' button? Has the distribution been checked (by the devs) to see if it is truly random? Is the distribution internal to individual ebs or randomly distributed across every ongoing eb at a given time? Thank you :!:

14. Please come out with a T5 building. That would keep people playing.

15. I'm just wondering if it's worth resetting to get the better equipment? I've only the one account and ive almost got all lands in HL, just wondered what you all think, also do you have to be all lands complete or just low lands complete when you reset to get the items? Thanks for your help in advance 

16. What is a complete reset??

17. What is the % of a item being dropped in a EB

18. When will there be the new update on the epic battles and epuiptment

19. OH GOD, I was having enough trouble getting mithril 