Epic equipment/battles and Android update released!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Thiers a say, it says. Don't fix it if its not broken. Simple but affective. We don't care about the opertunities you will create for your selfves to make money. Be competitive and lower your prices and offer the pro pack on android. Make chat possible and imporove the game. Thiers a lot of negative feed back already. This game will lose players. You basicly just spat in all they communitys face, don't expect those who worker hard to reset to just lay their and take it. Best regards.PS good luck

2. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

It'll be awesome

3. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Is this the reason why I can't find my armor in my profile now?

4. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

hi Dev,

my clan had completed Epic "The Destroyer" but i gets nothing, not even normal rewards. Appreciate you can look into this. Thanks.

5. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Ok

6. Great, I have a spot to look at the perm items I don't have. Oh, and more on the way that I won't win. Awesome

7. I'd just like to make a quick statement about this update. As a person who has played this game a very long time, and has spent a good deal of money on it, im quite upset at having something taken away from me that i earned with a great deal of effort!
    I'm speaking of the value of my reset bonus items that i earned thru a great deal of effort! 4 resets is not something to dismiss, i know i also got ally spots, and that i still have the items.... but they are slotted into the same slots as other items which i will now have to choose between!! so that the items i earned thru blood sweat and tears are now of equal value to ones that get randomly flung at anyone that hits once in the new EB's!!!!! i find this to be an absolute breach of trust! you have devalued my items and my work/effort put forth in aquiring them!
    i have played this game for well over 2 years now, and i dont always like the changes that get made, but i deal with it and move on. this latest change however feels like a theft! a breach of trust! those reset bonuses were a reward for a difficult task, and a very pure form of reward! do the job get rewarded!! not a random circus act give away! this is a horible horible thing to do!
    please alter this so that you arent stealing from many of your most loyal players!
    thank you kindly for your attention
    :evil: :evil:

8. When is it coming out for affluent the update

9. İ really love the new update, really am excited to see the ones that r on the way. Old days minor updates meant alot to us but nowadays u guys giving thought to get this game better than alternatives is worth  i congratulate all team making this possible

10. Anyone notice equipment is viewable to anyone. Meaning you can not have an element of surprise with not knowing what equipment is in play. Is this a defect or design?

11. I'm still a little confused......how do you obtain the equipment? Through resets, ebs, what???

12. Hey, Just wanting to make a point on everyone being able to see what perm items you have. If everyone sees the items you have they can estimate from your stats and bonus stats from perms how many pots and perms they need to equip to win a attack. Can you mabye make a mithril spell to hide these items or something so that not everyone can see them if your in war.

Thanks

13. I'm a bit confused.there's 12 slots for Items to be equipped but there's only 3 items available to find during EB's.where do we get the other 9 items from?

14. I'm guessing you ain't gonna give us a date but roughly when is new EB coming and what details about it can you give

15. I say add a equipment to every eb rather then make new ones (well do that too)

16. So how do i get the item equipped???

17. So just to be clear the point of this update is so instead of just getting the bonuses you have to equip them? What's the point in that people will just equip them all and just get the bonus like before them update?

18. It's so when there are
    More items you will have the choice to customize your stats