Epic Battle CA Guides

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -__TyroneSparklepants__-, Nov 27, 2013.

1. we know his EB guide is... This isn't meant to be an EB Guide.

2. A plain and simple thread and I like it :) plus its easy to find whatever info anyone needs in order to pass certain ebs.

3. Usefull for 1/4 of kaw. Missing pot test phases for ebs that require such. I hope noobs dont just read only this guide because its shorter as misses full picture. Most noobs that require instruction..also mis c.a. announcment anyway...lol any kawer worth their salt reads ( or should read) wulfs guide before new or irregular e.b.s..
    that being said..thanks for making a decent fairly thoughtful thread. Better than 90% of daily crap.

4. better than 90%... I'll take that :p

5. Nice thread, sadly their is one like this. But it has pictures and more info. None the lessa very well detailed guide.

6. Thanks OP. Nice easy copy & paste for CA - I don't care about codes which would be useless for CA anyway.

7. Nice thread.. I get what you were trying to do with CA

8. What do you mean it's not meant to be an EB guide... That is exactly what this is... You are an idiot Polaris.

9. Lol, so many people cant really read what they see. This is not a guide as the Wulf's one(which is the best for its purpose). This is for admins to easy copy and paste on CA without having to read a long guide and wasting time thinking how to make a synthesis of it in few chars.

Well done, polaris 

10. I understand it's for the CA... But it is literally a guide. I've understood that's what is "meant to be". But it's a waste of time because only comp accounts can do this because iPhones cannot select in forums. It is so easy to go to wulfs thread then just say ATT/Ass no need for all info.

11. You apparently dont run multiple clans and need to post different EBs in CA constantly. I did this for the people that are tired of going to wulfs guide and decoding it. If its worthless to you then no biggie, I am not offended. For those who use it, It is there. I did this more so because I was tired of typing out directions everytime and I am sure others are as well.

12. From a perfectly trained eb noob minus a few close friends

13.  So I'm doing Cave of Riches and remember that while I was perusing forums earlier I saw this thread. And I spend the time to find it so I can use it as you intended. However... No COR in Tier 7. Back to Wulfs Epic Battle thread. Don't do a grand opening until you're ready 

14. Great guide

15. Polaris. This is genius. I will start recommending this to small clans that will benefit the most. This is something I wish I had when I owned a clan. While we wait for KaW_Admin to sticky this lets keep it bumped to AT boards.

16. Polly is the king of ebs. Bow before his greatness

17. Thanks to all for the great feedback and support for Polaris! If you didn't have anything nice to say, well, this comment isn't directed towards you. Go back to your meaningless single family clans where you have no friends. Or you're welcome to be my friend. But I don't like people. Oh well. You're stuck. This became a rant. No idea why I'm still typing. Bump.

18. Thanks for the CoR tip its updated now... not that anyone is doing CoR much lol

19. Awesome thread polly! It boggles my mind how ignorant some people posting here are. I hope they read warning labels better than they do your opening post. Oh well, the world needs a baseline on intelligence to see where the rest of the human race stands. Keep posting great threads polly!